Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just now, Stellaboz said:
6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:
Nonsense. An apple or banana is cheaper than a bag of crisps or bar of chocolate. And that's just one example

It was two examples

You're one example

OF A PRRRRRIIIICCCCKKKK!!!

The missus has asked me to arrange a dinner for us and some friends, 11 people in total, to celebrate her birthday and our engagement. Seemed like a fairly easy task, there are hundreds of decent restaurants in downtown Toronto. Then today she rolls in the wee grenade, "oh one of them is vegan, can you find a place with vegan options?" So because one person in a group of 11 is vegan, I have write off half the decent options. Apparently telling her to have plain bread and water isn't an option. Fucking vegans

1 hour ago, Torpar said:

The missus has asked me to arrange a dinner for us and some friends, 11 people in total, to celebrate her birthday and our engagement. Seemed like a fairly easy task, there are hundreds of decent restaurants in downtown Toronto. Then today she rolls in the wee grenade, "oh one of them is vegan, can you find a place with vegan options?" So because one person in a group of 11 is vegan, I have write off half the decent options. Apparently telling her to have plain bread and water isn't an option. Fucking vegans

Phone the one you like best, say you're booking for 11 and ask if they'll put on some vegan shite for one.

Best way to deal with it

I don't have to get the bus as much these days but the one thing that really annoyed me when I did was youths that would continually push the stop button on the bus and have no intention of getting off at the next stop.

There was one time quite a few years ago now when it was before every single stop the button got pushed and when no one made a move to get off loud laughing followed.   The group of youths were eventually kicked off the bus by a very angry driver.

Go to that restaurant where the veggies were protesting, the one where the guy started butchering animals infront of the protesters?

Radio shows everywhere are full of sychophantic co-hosts but Johnny Vaughan's sidekicks on his show on Radio X have the least convincing fake laughs in the history of fake laughs. 

Trying to book a hotel in Perth weekend 21-22 July.

Over £300 for the Premier Inn?  WTF?? 

Oh, Rewind Festival is on so a £75 room has miraculously doubled in price :angry: 

Women, sun and clouds.

Was going to put up the paddling pool (30 second puff with the electropump from the car) before I went to work this morning.  Couldnt be arsed.

Now the wife is texting me every time the sun comes out to see "paddling pool needs blown up for the bairn".

A minute later, a cloud passes in front of the sun "actually doesnt matter, its cloudy"

30 seconds after cloud passes "looks sunny again, paddling pool would be good"

Repeat ad infinitum

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

"paddling pool needs blown up for the bairn"

A simple response of "you crack on then" will suffice surely?? :eusa_think:

Just now, Trackdaybob said:

A simple response of "you crack on then" will suffice surely?? :eusa_think:

She has the pump but its the indecision based on the fact that clouds move about the sky, briefly passing in front of the sun before moving past it and the constant update by text thats annoying.

5 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Women, sun and clouds.

Was going to put up the paddling pool (30 second puff with the electropump from the car) before I went to work this morning.  Couldnt be arsed.

Now the wife is texting me every time the sun comes out to see "paddling pool needs blown up for the bairn".

A minute later, a cloud passes in front of the sun "actually doesnt matter, its cloudy"

30 seconds after cloud passes "looks sunny again, paddling pool would be good"

Repeat ad infinitum

Your wife must be some ride cause you clearly fucking detest the woman.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Thanks but I'm not paying £130 a night to stay there either. 

Should have said that the £300 i mentioned earlier was for two nights.