Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Targeted advertising that shows you stuff you've already bought.

I keep seeing adverts for a pair of trainers and some clothing I bought a couple of days ago, I'm not likely to buy them again before they've even been delivered.

Targeted advertising that shows you stuff you've already bought.
I keep seeing adverts for a pair of trainers and some clothing I bought a couple of days ago, I'm not likely to buy them again before they've even been delivered.

I also find this irritating. Same as yourself, purchased some clothes online and still get adverts for the same ones I’ve bought.
Wouldn’t be quite so bad if it was new different stuff I’d not previously seen.
The internet itself, whilst being quite useful is a PTTGOYN in itself.

17 hours ago, GordonD said:

Better with a flute player (you must know a few) - he'll show you how to hold it.

won't they just suggest putting your fingers over the hole and just make things worse ?

or blowing down the end  :huh:

People. In particular old people. Second time this year at the same garage putting fuel in the car and someone tries to walk between the car and the pump and stood there expecting me to stop fueling to let them passed. It's raining like last time and one side of car would be uncovered but they had a rain coat on.
Jesus wept.

6 hours ago, rodallegabombs said:

The word hero is bandied about far too freely.
Some road workers smashed a car window to free / let air in to some dogs who were locked in the car.
Now before I get a stream of vitriol from the dog lovers; they did the right thing and should be given a pat on the back for it.
But, hero...? Nah not for me.

maybe the owners were trying to kill the malodorous beasts as a service to pavement users everywhere?

Just got back from a few tea time pints . Settling down to watch tv , flicking through channels and NOW on C5 “ Celebrity 5 Go Caravaning”

Please tune into this in the next 40 minutes and I defy you not to use the word c**t every 15 seconds.

These c***s should be disembowelled 

It's almost 4 months since Sevco beat Falkirk in the Scottish Cup quarter-final yet the highlights are still featured on the BBC's Championship page. Surely even the staunchest Sevconians have had someone show them how to click the link by now. 

46 minutes ago, capybara said:
54 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
Memory loss starting to kick in?

What was the question again....

Have you noticed how policemen and Austrian Chancellors look like 14 year olds these days?

images%7Ccms-image-000036475.jpg

4 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

It's almost 4 months since Sevco beat Falkirk in the Scottish Cup quarter-final yet the highlights are still featured on the BBC's Championship page. Surely even the staunchest Sevconians have had someone show them how to click the link by now. 

31 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Exactly! That's what the public want to see.

Give 'em more,

Here they were catching a 2-0 defeat in front of 19,360 fans at East End in 1988 in the Cup. One of Scottish football's best ever head's gone by Bomber Brown at 3.54 to 5.40. Finished off by the finest diving header known to humanity at 6.12:

1 minute ago, Alex_14 said:

Vapers/vapists. Oh look at my blueberry muffin cloud of smoke, let me tell you all about how my mod cost £500.

I’ll smoke fags in your face instead.

Both the vape gang and cigarette smokers can go in the miserable bin together.

Smokers don't bother me unless I'm waiting at a bus shelter and someone lights a cigarette. Got the choice of standing there and inhaling second hand smoke or standing in the rain.