Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Neil McCann is likely to be on the football coverage this weekend.
Complaining about not getting a fair chance, believing he was the right man for the job and blaming every one else no doubt?

1 minute ago, Swarley said:
34 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:
Neil McCann is likely to be on the football coverage this weekend.

Complaining about not getting a fair chance, believing he was the right man for the job and blaming every one else no doubt?

Let's hope so!

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

Having my girlfriends aunty staying with us and giving us constant parenting advice was getting a bit tedious last night and Monday. I’ll not be in a hurry to have her over again!

Was the evil cow telling you to not drink so much around the baby? 

In Edinburgh there is a crossing on Princes St at the bottom of the Mound, opposite Hanover St.

Nearly everyday when I cross there, the traffic completely ignores both the red light and the green man signs and when people are crossing the road, will just either keep driving over the crossing or often, when stopped, will start driving again and go across the crossing. I nearly got hit by a tour bus yesterday, it’s obviously not going fast but it was fucking scary.

On 10/14/2018 at 23:53, heedthebaa said:

Botox has its uses, depending where you put it and why you’re using it 

On 10/14/2018 at 23:54, BigFatTabbyDave said:

...and what kind of dose you administer, according to a mate.

I'll gladly administer a well-directed dose that can change the appearance of a young ladies face, particularly around the lips and chin - and at a fraction of the price of botox injections (well - alright - free...)

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
16 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:
I'll gladly administer a well-directed dose that can change the appearance of a young ladies face, particularly around the lips and chin - and at a fraction of the price of botox injections (well - alright - free...)

Syphilis??

share and share alike, my old mum used to say

the pox-ridden mare....

It's quite incredible, although not overly surprising, the amount of thick fucknuggets on Facebook calling for British born and bred jihadist fucknugget Anjem Choudary to be deported on his release from prison next week. 

4 hours ago, Jambomo said:

In Edinburgh there is a crossing on Princes St at the bottom of the Mound, opposite Hanover St.

Nearly everyday when I cross there, the traffic completely ignores both the red light and the green man signs and when people are crossing the road, will just either keep driving over the crossing or often, when stopped, will start driving again and go across the crossing. I nearly got hit by a tour bus yesterday, it’s obviously not going fast but it was fucking scary.

This is because they either don't see or just ignore the signs telling them the left turn into the Mound is banned.

Arsehole parents/guardians who take their kids to a soft play area and think their parenting responsibilities are suspended for a couple of hours.

Just had the wee one at one and as she's only 2 she was in the wee area specifically for toddlers (the sign saying toddlers and height restriction line being the giveaway). But there were kids aged 9/10 constantly running in.

Two of the parents were sitting where they could clearly see it said that bit was for small kids. If you saw your child in there with wee ones half the size would you not tell them to go and play in the area specifically for older kids? Boils my fucking piss.

Same up here. Woman up on of the middle houses works shifts, and parks right in the middle of the parking area rather than parking at either of the end bits, so everyone else can get in the rest of the spaces properly.

Guest Moomintroll
Don't blame yourself, someone should have told you about the cable. Keep your head down anyway though, people will be raging down there.
As if I would be trusted to operate something that could do that.