Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:P

In a scientific sense, I mean. He's trying to save young Franny from a long, slow and painful death due to the effects of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus, and it's more advanced counterpart ;)

What he said. Well kind of. WE are branching away from HIV now :lol:

Last incubation then im off home to the missus and the Wicker Man :D

:(

What diseases do I have to not catch from you next?!

We are concentrating on something involved in Cancer (well atleast involved in stopping cancer metastasis) and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (lack of puberty). Also saw reference to Atherosclerosis. Nothing you can catch from me however. Youll just have to "avoid" touching Cescs cold sore :lol:

We are concentrating on something involved in Cancer (well atleast involved in stopping cancer metastasis) and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (lack of puberty). Also saw reference to Atherosclerosis. Nothing you can catch from me however. Youll just have to "avoid" touching Cescs cold sore :lol:

I don't have one, I thought I could feel that old tingle in my face, but it's a false alarm. I am as germ-free and as handsome as ever.

I don't have one, I thought I could feel that old tingle in my face, but it's a false alarm. I am as germ-free and as handsome as ever.

I believe that Herpes is a virus rather than germs

Hope you are suitably reassured and enjoy your risk free w**k

The feckers at the shops have got really up-tight.

I am 5ft9, broken voice and a less than perfect complexion.

and I just got asked for I.D. when trying to buy 12's at two seperate shops!

I got 15's without any hassle a few months ago FFS :angry:

Of course - I didn't have photographic I.D. <_<

What kind of 15 year old can have photographic ID anyway! A passport? - like f**k am I carrying that - a Young Scot Card - out of date and specifically says "not a proof of age card"

Up tight fuckers :angry:

Guest Adam__Wee

David - Your young scot card does act as ID, even if it is out of date! The women at the local shop wouldn't accept my old student card but asked if I had a young scot card :huh::lol:

David - Your young scot card does act as ID, even if it is out of date! The women at the local shop wouldn't accept my old student card but asked if I had a young scot card :huh::lol:

It has "This is NOT proof of age" written on it - but on the window of "SPAR" - there's a big sign that says "We accept the following ID:" and one of them is Young Scot.

I was just issued with my "MyFife" card (:lol:) on Wednesday. The picture on it makes me look like a bit of a mentalist.

We're supposed to use these things in school now, to pay for lunch and use the library and shite like that, but nobody is going to use them. They never asked us if we wanted them, and if they had, the answer would've been a resounding "No!".

Aye, you're voice is broken - its squeaky as f'ck! :P

That was several months ago :P - how long did it take yours to go from squeaky to no-one recognising you down the phone :lol:

edit - 2md mag for tonight - the fireworks have been going for the past 3 weeks - PAIN IN THE ARSE!!!!

Edited by ochil-clyde