Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

16 minutes ago, Dele said:

IMG_20190314_163137.thumb.jpg.2facd83428f7db4310237fbe040ca92c.jpg

This sort of shit. Dundee decides. I've no idea what the other options were but surely they weren't as embarrassing as this?! 

Get over £1m and the public get to decide how to spend it. Citizens of Dundee choose to splaff some of it on this. 

What would you have preferred?

It's a special kind of heartless to be designing something and you stop and think "how can we make sure that some poor b*****d with nowhere to sleep still has nowhere to sleep?".
Wonder if thats the same department that modifies existing flat surfaces to wnsure no one can lie on them....

40 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I'd have preferred the money was given to charity rather than squandered on such a laughable project.

Are you happy with the product from your vote?

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Everyone who hates public art thinks the money should be spent on filling potholes, whether or not the funding comes from a grant restricted to art projects.

41 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'd have preferred the money was given to charity rather than squandered on such a laughable project.

Are you happy with the product from your vote?

Yes I’m very happy with it. I think it looks good. 

Which charity would you have preferred?

23 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Everyone who hates public art thinks the money should be spent on filling potholes, whether or not the funding comes from a grant restricted to art projects.

This is an excellent point and actually a huge problem with the electorate - nobody really understands how councils are funded.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Shirts in boxes which thus require you to iron them before you wear them.  Not as bad as 20 years ago when they had about half a dozen pins in them too - but still a fucking pain.

I’ve never bought a shirt that I didn’t need to iron before wearing.

When you try and slowly tip the remainder of your packet of crisps into your mouth but they come out too quickly, which means you either choke on them or they go down the front of your shirt.
I was eating a packet this week with my knees up supporting my phone on my thigh. As I went to move to pour the last bit into my mouth, my phone slipped. I then jerked to prevent it falling and the crisps went all over the floor. And to make it worse, they were mini chips which took a good few minutes to clear up and make sure I got them all!