Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Too much soap comes out the dispenser on these new Glasgow to Edinburgh trains and the amount of water that comes out is not enough to wash it off.  And there's a really annoying delay between the water stopping and it coming back on again as you wave your hands under the sensor rolling your eyes.

On 3/7/2019 at 11:34, Karpaty Lviv said:

How can folk be so picky about where to sit in restaurants where they get to choose? Just find a vacant table and fucking sit down. 

The question

On 3/7/2019 at 12:53, Jambomo said:

Sitting in a cafe having some lunch and there is a guy at the next table to me who has spent the last 10 mins on women’s underwear websites looking at women in bras. I’m pretty sure he’s just perving and it’s putting me off my dinner emoji23.png

The answer...

Edited by The_Kincardine

Every person in a car has to wear a seatbelt for their own safety but also for the safety of other passengers in the event of a crash.

Yet people are allowed to have dogs wandering about in their cars unrestrained.  Senseless and potentially dangerous.

Edited for speeling butt too latte.

Edited by Granny Danger

Phew, close call.

If you make it unless things have changed since 2014 you’ll need your passport as ID to get in plus smoking is permitted.

ETA: The Irish Harp at the Sheraton Grand is OK as well.

On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 12:15, Trackdaybob said:

It's ok really. Then you grow up. 

The thing nowadays is you're spoiled for choice. That's no bad thing. There is so much better out there, all you have to do is find it. 

Back when all this were fields you kinda had to just listen and put up with it. 

There was a housing estate in Coleraine that was demolished and all the tenants dispersed round other estates - bad move, but that's another story. Anyway, the place was landscaped. I used to love saying "I remember when this was all houses".

3 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Ritz crackers. Their no that great

Inspired by a hat, Sydney Stern created the name Ritz, which appealed to individuals suffering in the Great Depression, offering them "a bite of the good life"- Wikipedia

Maybe you'd be better off eating your hat. 

Talking of biscuits, I think Oreos are bit shite.