Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

14 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Beverly Hills Cop 3?

Lol, got a shot of the trilogy off of a pal 2 weeks ago. Had never seen one.

First 2 are ok. Foned him thru the third and asked what the f**k is this nonsense?? Jumping around on fucking fair rides, tripe.

It's like die hard 4.0, I want to like it, and pretend to like it to my self, but I'm like come on man.  Helicopter taken out with a car,  yeah....ok, yippy kaye.

Jumping around on a fucking fighter jet? Get Axel Foley in on it. Tits.

Edited by HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows
Speeling

21 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

First 2 are ok. Foned him thru the third and asked what the f**k is this nonsense?? Jumping around on fucking fair rides, tripe.

It's like die hard 4.0, I want to like it, and pretend to like it to my self, but I'm like come on man.  Helicopter taken out with a car,  yeah....ok, yippy kaye.

I read this like a SlipperyP post.

33 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

416F4C4E-2662-48B6-928F-6453FA87CDB9.jpeg

Yeah, it's confusing. I don't mind when they have a subtitle, like "Terminator 2:Judgment Day", but not having the number in there at all is annoying.

Though it probably makes sense in the case of the Terminator films so they can keep pretending loads of the shit films post-T2 didn't happen.

On 07/02/2020 at 18:38, Melanius Mullarkey said:

As if anyone on here would refuse a pumping from Big Ralston.

Please clarify....is that BBC Scotland weather “girl” , Judith , or the soon to be ex-Tim , currently on loan at the Fermers, Anthony you’re talking about ? 

Asking for a friend

34 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I don't think Jaws The Revenge started in. No sequels were numbered before Godfather 2 so literally every sequel did it before that.

Quatermass 2 was first, I think. Though the first one was called The Quatermass Xperiment, not just Quatermass, so maybe it doesn't count.

Just now, GordonD said:

Quatermass 2 was first, I think. Though the first one was called The Quatermass Xperiment, not just Quatermass, so maybe it doesn't count.

You may be right. Bloody Copolla lied on the director's commentary (or possibly hadn't heard of Quatermass).

Phillip Schofield is gay. Why is this headline news?

Not great for his wife but why is he making it public? Theres nothing wrong with it.

People at my work were coming out with shit like 'I always knew there was something wrong with him'. Its the news coverage that makes being gay as something to be ridiculed that fuels thick morons like this.

18 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

A few 3rd films that are "shite" are my favourites of the franchise like this, particularly Alien³ and MadMax Beyond Thunderdome.

Fahrenheit 451 was good but I haven't seen the previous 450.

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Phillip Schofield is gay. Why is this headline news?

Not great for his wife but why is he making it public? Theres nothing wrong with it.

People at my work were coming out with shit like 'I always knew there was something wrong with him'. Its the news coverage that makes being gay as something to be ridiculed that fuels thick morons like this.

Because he was seeing an 18 year old who worked on the show. Schofield pissed him off and he was going to go to the press