Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

11 hours ago, throbber said:

A series of events last night ended up with me having to eat a donner kebab + chips from farmfoods for my dinner. Without trying to sound like a snob I will not be buying from there again even if 2 x donner kebabs and 1 large bag of chips only set me back £3.

You went to farmfoods. It's all you deserve :) 

No-one can deny that Throbs is a total lifestyle edgelord. From snarky arguments over food with his m-i-l,  with his graphic fetishistic paralympic cock pics and now his gustatory experiments in MRM & abattoir floorsweepings disguised as 'donermeat', he truly is a Pn'B hero for the age and he should be given more plaudits.

(That's enough Throbber bullshit - Ed.)

12 hours ago, throbber said:

A series of events last night ended up with me having to eat a donner kebab + chips from farmfoods for my dinner. Without trying to sound like a snob I will not be buying from there again even if 2 x donner kebabs and 1 large bag of chips only set me back £3.

Donner...Donner... Donner...Donner...Fatman!

My Mrs was walking back from a doctors appt with our son and wanted picked up and the farnfoods was the most convenient location for both of us. Also our gousto ordered had been cancelled for the week and we needed to get dinner in. Otherwise I’d never go there.
You still chose to by frozen donner meat you utter bam. Why wouldnt you simply choose one of the about 3 dozen frozen pizzas on offer?

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well we had to chose something and had been roaming around for a good while for something we both agreed on. I liked the look of the chicken peri peri but it took 50 mins to make 

I'm not having this throbber, look at this.

It's fit for a King!D9dTC36WsAAUfJr.jpg

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Well we had to chose something and had been roaming around for a good while for something we both agreed on. I liked the look of the chicken peri peri but it took 50 mins to make 

You could easily have cooked a decent meal from scratch in 50 minutes. 

Edited by Rugster

5 hours ago, coprolite said:
  • This stuff goes crispy in the oven after 10 minutes.
  • It has the texture of a graveyard
  • Tastes like existential dread
  • When you open the packet, it smells like someone has farted on it

Impressive authenticity.

Last time I was in Farmfoods, they had a whole section of microwave faux-fast food for folk who couldn't afford the real deal, but were determined to load up on saturated fats and sugar regardless. Rip-off KFC buckets, McDonalds happy meals, fish suppers, and the infamous donner kebabs, amongst many more.

I've eaten some shite in my time, but they ought to be handing out Samaritans leaflets with purchases from those freezers.

15 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Last time I was in Farmfoods, they had a whole section of microwave faux-fast food for folk who couldn't afford the real deal, but were determined to load up on saturated fats and sugar regardless. Rip-off KFC buckets, McDonalds happy meals, fish suppers, and the infamous donner kebabs, amongst many more.

I've eaten some shite in my time, but they ought to be handing out Samaritans leaflets with purchases from those freezers.

Iceland is where you want to go