Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Salt is a white from F&B’s California range. 

There could soon be a tin marked “husband” to go alongside the other ones as I’ve started mountain biking again recently.

Never thought I would see Farrow & Ball mentioned on here.

Edited by German Jag

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Made the mistake of booking a few jobs near home recently so have been redecorating our place in the time I would have been commuting. Got Mrs undercoating doors and cleaning my roller (not euph).

eta.. to bring a bit of mumsnettyness to P&B..

walls and ceiling in Salt

doors and skirtings in de nimes

various bits in railings 

image.thumb.jpeg.7096fd6200bf56a16e60d3e1cdfd3369.jpeg

09B1306E-9045-41E0-9B64-468E710E251D.jpeg

7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Continual changes to the volume of programmes on TV gives me all the reason I need to the keep hold of the remote and never relinquish it to Mrs Granny.

When my m&d (in their 80’s), both with aids we’re near the end, recently, they just thought f**k it and used subtitles. 

Seeing roadsigns in Edinburgh for Kilmarnock. 
What's the fucking point in that? Who actually travels between these two places? The Hearts/Killie trade off for the likes of Locke and Jefferies is long gone. 
Dealers.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
What's the fucking point in that? Who actually travels between these two places? The Hearts/Killie trade off for the likes of Locke and Jefferies is long gone. 

Dealers.

Dealers of what? 

Pies?

Hearts reserve players?

Cards?

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I believe The Proclaimers hitched the 60 miles to Kilmarnock one Saturday. I also believe the day was bright and sunny and while they did not go into the details of the match there was no Kilmarnock bonnet to make them want to stay.