Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest XaaronPrimus

I somehow managed to phone PeterheadDave at 2.09am.

I have no idea how...

Could have been worse, could have been my parents...

Probably the wrong thread for this and I can't stop laughing about it but.....

I got hom from work about half an hour ago and I was looking forward to vegging out in front of the football. I stuck a t-shirt and some old tracky bottoms on, put the oven on to make tea and went for a piss.

After doing said piss, I pulled up my tracky bottoms rather too quickly and my mobile came flying out the pocket into the air and landed absolutely perfectly down the toilet :lol:

I lost my charger and only just got a new one I just can't believe the timing of it. It was just sitting there, in a yellow pool in the toilet. I had to fish it out, wash the piss off, then take a hairdryer to it. I'm still creasing myself and I don't really know why :lol:

I would imagine, that to get the force required to have your mobile phone come flying out of your pocket, you would've had to have had your tracky bottoms around your knees or on the floor. Were you sitting down to pee? :o

Either way - you are a lovely chap.

Spending nearly 1 hour balancing payments received on the works case package. Finally managing to get said payments balanced to reflect amounts received and dates received on. After finally managing to get this sorted, as I was saving and exiting said case package, it turns out case package had a "minor glitch" and I had only Read-Only access to the case package at that time meaning all my work had not been saved :angry: I then spent a further 2 hours in the afternoon re-checking everything only to discover that I could not get payments to balance, despite being able to do this 1st time round.

I had my worst ever refereeing performance tonight - and I mean EVER - and as I was driving home from the game I noticed that some wee f*cker had turned my passenger door wing-mirror inwards meaning I could not see out said mirror. On arriving at home, I corrected wing-mirror back to its' original position before noticing that the same wee f*ck had also keyed the door.

Thank f*ck for pub tomorrow with boys from work to watch Liverpool vs Chelsea game. I need a drink :(

Guest bairnbabe
I had my worst ever refereeing performance tonight - and I mean EVER - and as I was driving home from the game I noticed that some wee f*cker had turned my passenger door wing-mirror inwards meaning I could not see out said mirror. On arriving at home, I corrected wing-mirror back to its' original position before noticing that the same wee f*ck had also keyed the door.

If you only noticed your door mirror on the way home, you obviously didn't do your vehicle observations before setting off.

Talking of wing mirrors, a young lady bashed into my car as I was coming off the motorway this afternoon, ripping mine off, scraping a fair bit of paintwork and I think there's a dent in the wing as well.

I was straight on the phone to Direct Line, now her dad says he wants to pay for it instead of it going through her insurance co.

1. Can I still let him pay for it even though I've already reported it?

2. I get a hire car if it's fixed through the insurance which is a big plus for me as I need to drive to work.

Advice, anyone?

Guest xbasslichtie
1. Can I still let him pay for it even though I've already reported it?

As far as I know, yes you can. You can contact the insurance company and say that you are dealing with it privately. Ive never actually done this, but Ive been assured by several people that it is not a problem.

Probably the wrong thread for this and I can't stop laughing about it but.....

I got hom from work about half an hour ago and I was looking forward to vegging out in front of the football. I stuck a t-shirt and some old tracky bottoms on, put the oven on to make tea and went for a piss.

After doing said piss, I pulled up my tracky bottoms rather too quickly and my mobile came flying out the pocket into the air and landed absolutely perfectly down the toilet :lol:

I lost my charger and only just got a new one I just can't believe the timing of it. It was just sitting there, in a yellow pool in the toilet. I had to fish it out, wash the piss off, then take a hairdryer to it. I'm still creasing myself and I don't really know why :lol:

Is the phone working though. Ages ago I texted my mum whilst on the toilet, I put the phone under my chin as I pulled up jeans and turned round to flush the toilet and my phone slipped from under my chin and landed down the pan. No amount of cleaning and drying out made any difference - the phone was fecked.

Talking of wing mirrors, a young lady bashed into my car as I was coming off the motorway this afternoon, ripping mine off, scraping a fair bit of paintwork and I think there's a dent in the wing as well.

I knew I should have hired that sniper instead. ;)

Why do I keep on hearing sporadic cheers from all over Scotland? ;)

My wee boy skelped his head on the radiator yesterday and had to get a wee cut in his ear glued together. :(

I think he may be schizophrenic, he was giggling his head off after banging his head in the first place. :lol:

:lol::lol: