Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

She's back tomorrow. 

Telling you about big gashes and seeping wounds and how it took 5 days pounding her arse to see her friend to a doctor.

And you saying, but,but,but I got a 10 in the quiz😀

I know, stories(lies)....life is life nothing is true, unless you see it with your eyes....

Give her kiss...say it's from Phil in Thailand.xxx

1 minute ago, SlipperyP said:

Telling you about big gashes and seeping wounds and how it took 5 days pounding her arse to see her friend to a doctor.

And you saying, but,but,but I got a 10 in the quiz😀

I know, stories(lies)....life is life nothing is true, unless you see it with your eyes....

Give her kiss...say it's from Phil in Thailand.xxx

As sexy talk goes, "This is from Phil in Thailand" might be one of the more obscure phrases I come out with 😋

4 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

As sexy talk goes, "This is from Phil in Thailand" might be one of the more obscure phrases I come out with 😋

Get aff yer arse and get the house tidied.

4 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

She'll be back soon, so less of that pishe. It will be a full 3 days of why is the house looking like shitehole/bomb explosion?

PM if in need!

Gianluca Vialli dies and it's reported as "Ex Chelsea boss Vialli dies". I think he had a pretty good career and was certainly well known here before going to Stamford Bridge.

Can you image the English seethe if Ian Wright died and the Daily Record has "Bit part Celtic player passes away" because that would be equivalent. 

37 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

The Rig on Amazon Prime.

@Hedgecutter will understand.

My wife said I could only watch it if I didn't moan about all the offshore errors. I think I have actually bitten my tongue clean off.

By the same token, my old man cannot watch police shows. The inaccuracies just annoyed him.

For me, I cannot watch any of the CSI shows. Show made in the early to mid 2000s saying you can have DNA results in a few hours... You can (to a limited extent) now, but not then. 

42 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

The Rig on Amazon Prime.

@Hedgecutter will understand.

My wife said I could only watch it if I didn't moan about all the offshore errors. I think I have actually bitten my tongue clean off.

This probably qualifies you to front a boy band.

20 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

By the same token, my old man cannot watch police shows. The inaccuracies just annoyed him.

For me, I cannot watch any of the CSI shows. Show made in the early to mid 2000s saying you can have DNA results in a few hours... You can (to a limited extent) now, but not then. 

Gangster movies for me m8. There is no glamour girls so my friend tells me. 

5 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Air Traffic Control and flying stuff for me….and nearLy all of it is totally f**ked up. I mean, it can’t cost that much to hire someone to tell you “No, there is no Runway 50”?

4 minutes ago, TxRover said:

Air Traffic Control and flying stuff for me….and nearLy all of it is totally f**ked up. I mean, it can’t cost that much to hire someone to tell you “No, there is no Runway 50”?

To be fair, I doubt anyone watched it for its technical accuracy!

image.jpeg.bf3f1cf28fa065b03fa90ebd830fa94b.jpeg

Edited by hk blues

6 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Also, zooming in on grainy CCTV images and 'cleaning up' the picture to read number plates etc.

I saw one where they identified the person taking a photo by zooming in on the subject's eyeball to see his reflection.

Nonsense.