Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Pearl Jam announcing a tour and going no further north in the UK than Manchester.  Again.

We've signed up for the pre sale for this on Ticketmaster but safe to say its shite having to trek down to Manchester. 

4 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Pearl Jam announcing a tour and going no further north in the UK than Manchester.  Again.

2 hours ago, Empty It said:

We've signed up for the pre sale for this on Ticketmaster but safe to say its shite having to trek down to Manchester. 

If I manage to get a ticket we can all chip in for the train down.

3 hours ago, Empty It said:

Ditto. Thoroughly enjoyed the last PJ gig though so signed up through gritted teeth.

Still, they’re no Alice In Chains.

RBS have been asking me to approve RinGo transactions EVERY FUCKEN TIME. 

This is amounts like £1.80 or whatever as I go to price up jobs around town - or if we are thru in Glasgow to see our son.

On top of that, when I communicate with them, it starts off with a "chatbot" called Cora who - when given the story - tells me how to use the b*****ding approval system..........as if that is the problem.

I mean, I have been abroad for a week, was I asked to approve any transactions? Nope.

But come home and try to pay a company I have made payments to maybe 100 times in the last year? Aye, start checking them, as its probably someone scamming me out of £3.................

Wankers

Oh, and to add to this - when you prod them to let you talk to a real person, they say "we will text you within an hour"..............no they fuckin dinnae, they ask if you are still on the chat in the app (which you are not, as they said they would text you) and then close the fucken chat.

head explode GIF

“Reporters” who, after doing a piece on some c**t (let’s call her Linda) that’s moaning about something saying “I’ll take your case to the minister in charge”, then proceed to hassle a Minister, who is on a visit to a hospital or some shite, with “well Linda hasn’t had her fanny seen to for 6 months so what are you going to do about it?”.

6 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

“Reporters” who, after doing a piece on some c**t (let’s call her Linda) that’s moaning about something saying “I’ll take your case to the minister in charge”, then proceed to hassle a Minister, who is on a visit to a hospital or some shite, with “well Linda hasn’t had her fanny seen to for 6 months so what are you going to do about it?”.

Have you ever cleaned up your own mother's piss?

35 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkant said:

Especially when he’s only been in the job a matter of days. 

On 13/02/2024 at 07:09, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Young lads smoking weed in bus stops early in the morning. Absolutely stinking. What a life they are leading that they need to be high from 6.30am to even make a start on their day. 

Probably makes the fact they're having to get the bus a little better, tbh.

Commentators and in particular the words "it's an uncontested drop ball" 

Sadly there isn't any other type of drop ball these days and one of life's little pleasures has been lost to history. 

1 hour ago, sophia said:

Sadly there isn't any other type of drop ball these days and one of life's little pleasures has been lost to history. 

^^^Never watched Mark Birighitti or Liam Kelly

1 hour ago, sophia said:

We called it a stot up at primary school in Fife