Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

4 hours ago, RH33 said:

This is what clevage of natural tits tends to look like. One tends to be slightly bigger than the other.

We call that one, our favourite. 

46 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

Qr codes on restaurant tables to order and pay.

No, send someone over to take my order. 

As a separate pttgoyn, our reliance on mobile phones for everything 

I have no idea how they work. My camera doesn't pick them up and I tried downloading an app. I'm much the same as you and prefer human interaction.

29 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

I have no idea how they work. My camera doesn't pick them up and I tried downloading an app. I'm much the same as you and prefer human interaction.

Nando's in London you order through a QR code. Like yourself I had no idea so I got someone over to show me. Once you suss it out it is easy and quick.

Don't know if all other Nando's are the same as I have only been in that one.

1 minute ago, Big Bobo said:

Nando's in London you order through a QR code. Like yourself I had no idea so I got someone over to show me. Once you suss it out it is easy and quick.

Don't know if all other Nando's are the same as I have only been in that one.

Was it a cheeky one?

1 hour ago, Oystercatcher said:

Had to use it at Edinburgh airport and it was so fucking slow to load. Frustrating when my dad is saying "The bar's just there son, why don't you just order there?"

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

Everyone does,  but for some reason we've been sleep walking into this dystopian level of service.

It's the same as the poster that said phoning your broadband provider every 18 months pretending to leave. 

Everything is shit

4 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

Everyone does,  but for some reason we've been sleep walking into this dystopian level of service.

It's the same as the poster that said phoning your broadband provider every 18 months pretending to leave. 

Everything is shit

Bookies now. Everything getting put onto betstations. 

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Big Bobo said:

I it was a cheeky one for the wife and I. 

I enjoyed the Portugese beer. I cannae mind what it is called.

Really nice beer.

sagres-beer-330ml.jpg

Edited by Big Bobo

2 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

And yet they still try to sneak in a service charge on your bill. Aye that's right I'll fling you an extra 15% despite doing all the work myself.  

8 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

And yet they still try to sneak in a service charge on your bill. Aye that's right I'll fling you an extra 15% despite doing all the work myself.  

Exactly. 

Another quick one

When you're checking in now at the airport it's all automated,  you have to put the destination sticker on your own case.

Im now doing the job of someone you sacked yet my ticket is more expensive. 

Ah, capitalism 

30 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:

A restuarant I was at with the missus in Newcastle added a service charge of 15% then when I came to pay by card on the machine it asked if I wanted to leave a tip. F**king chancers.

1 hour ago, Big Bobo said:

Bookies now. Everything getting put onto betstations. 

I read that as babestations 🤦

My pttgoyn about that industry is the casual change of the words betting, gambling or spending to "playing" in their marketing.  " Play £10 and get xxx free spins !!!" " Play hard or play for fun,  play your own way!  "  F*cking scumbags probably used to be the guys that marketed cigarettes as a luxury product or alcohol as a personality enhancer.  

8 hours ago, Big Bobo said:

People that crowd round the exit to a train on the platform blocking the way for passengers to get off. 

This also extends to buses.

Also folk who pile onto public transport as folk getting off. (This may be a bit than a PTTGONY)