Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aldi replacing normal functional shopping baskets with those massive plastic pull along things that can’t be easily carried and, if pulled, bang off my heel every other step. They also have the advantage of being a lethal trip hazard while being wielded inattentively while Wayne and Waynetta try to decide between low quality pasties.

Walking into a supermarket , glancing at the CCTV monitor showing the doorway and moving so you don't bump into the old looking fat guy that's just walked in at the same time before realising that it's you.  

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

A Taylor Swift concert being headline news.

It is a concert!

Similar statement could be made for a game of football and that happens all the time.

Just now, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Bruce Springsteen is doing 3hr+ gigs at 74, I'll be impressed if she's doing the same in 40 years.

I saw him in 2012.

4 and a half hours, no breaks.

26 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

I saw him in 2012.

4 and a half hours, no breaks.

Ken Dodd was doing 4 and half hour (if not more) gigs well into his 80s. 

6 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

This sign on the A9.

The way the villages are displayed, you'd expect to drive through Birnam first on that loop. Always looks wrong to me.

image.png.285c92e40bddb5be5452abac2f115827.png

You're Macbeth and Birnam Wood is coming to you.. 

6 hours ago, Zetterlund said:

This sign on the A9.

The way the villages are displayed, you'd expect to drive through Birnam first on that loop. Always looks wrong to me.

image.png.285c92e40bddb5be5452abac2f115827.png

Little Dunkeld getting fucked over yet again.

Saw this article in the Record. It has two writers credited and it’s one of those “stories” lifted straight of Facebook or something.

Don’t know too much about the mechanics of journalism but this looks like they were told to pad out the story so have asked AI. 

Some don’t saw a whale splash about. That’s the end of the story. WTF is the Wikipedia/tourist guide to rivers stuff about?

image.thumb.jpeg.b88bf98aefc2918cdabbc16579c3c33d.jpeg

Today’s BBC News website Scottish page has about thirty different stories revolving around a lassie who played a gig at Murrayfield last night. The amount of hype now surrounding this lassie has got to the point where it has triggered my PTTGOYN button. Good news for the sellers of pink fluffy cowboy hats though.

1 minute ago, pozbaird said:

Today’s BBC News website Scottish page has about thirty different stories revolving around a lassie who played a gig at Murrayfield last night. The amount of hype now surrounding this lassie has got to the point where it has triggered my PTTGOYN button. Good news for the sellers of pink fluffy cowboy hats though.

I find staring into blank space helps me to shake it off.......................

Nick Offerman Smile GIF

Just now, Leith Green said:

I find staring into blank space helps me to shake it off.......................

Nick Offerman Smile GIF

I am resisting the temptation to join in. Too easy. I can think of at least 1989 puns right away. So, I shall resist, log out of P&B, and make a swift exit…

Fcuk. See what you’ve started cunto? 😛

Just now, pozbaird said:

I am resisting the temptation to join in. Too easy. I can think of at least 1989 puns right away. So, I shall resist, log out of P&B, and make a swift exit…

Fcuk. See what you’ve started cunto? 😛

My wife was in a clothes shop changing room yesterday and was offered face value tickets by some yank woman - £700 each, I mean they were right at the front with a bar but f**k that.

They were on the tv this morning interviewing people - who attended last nights gig - and who were in the queue already for tonights one !!

Maybe its my age, but I would be wondering where I can go for my morning shite....................