Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

At the moment, I have short hair and am clean shaven(ish) but I can deteriorate into a tramp like state when I wish.

I used to use various products, face masks etc when I was about 15, 16 and had the usual teenage spots but now my skin is complete fine and only use a Tea Tree/Witch Hazel facewash

You sound like a personal ad. Shite banter thread with this stuff. :P

Never used a face mask myself but have experienced nights in with my friend after she got dumped. It's a great old time drinking and slagging off people that have crossed us in the past.

Whilst I hesitate to call it a "girly" night in - seeing as I am a guy - it is pretty therapeutic and I can see the attraction of it.

And I have none of those artists in my collection - quite often play Steps on a jukebox when drunk though!

Edited by stuart.

I think there has been a murder at the end of my street during the night :( I nipped out to get the paper and the street has been cordoned off with police tape and a police officer is patrolling the tape looking extremely bored. I asked what happened and was told there was an incident last night, she wouldn't give out anymore info.

I think there has been a murder at the end of my street during the night :( I nipped out to get the paper and the street has been cordoned off with police tape and a police officer is patrolling the tape looking extremely bored. I asked what happened and was told there was an incident last night, she wouldn't give out anymore info.

As you're a Morton fan, I'm only assuming you're from Greenock but could this have anything to do with it?:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/6898921.stm

Edited by North Stand Bairn

Guest XaaronPrimus

Mucking around with IP addresses, I've managed to stop my Wii from connecting to the internet :(

Can't remember what i did to get it going the last time either :(

Guest XaaronPrimus
Mucking around with IP addresses, I've managed to stop my Wii from connecting to the internet :(

Can't remember what i did to get it going the last time either :(

posting on my wii.

As you're a Morton fan, I'm only assuming you're from Greenock but could this have anything to do with it?:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/6898921.stm

Yes that's it, apparantly there was a stabbing. The police are still looking about in bushes at the church and round the back gardens.

Trying to fill out an application form, I need to provide certain details about my current job, like salary and grade and that sort of thing, but I don't have all the details because everything has just changed under Single Status. Me, thinking I'm being clever, I decide to go to our website and look up the details there. I've just been checking through the vacancies that we have going at the moment. My department deals with the vacancies and wording them correctly, making sure they're legal and we're not asking for people with 7 years experience with a toilet brush and that sort of thing.

I've just noticed that they look a right mess. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Edited by Lyn-Marie

Just found out who it was, I worked with the guy 10 years ago and we were also neighbours for a short time, he just moved out of my close last week, you couldn't meet a nicer guy. I'm gutted.

Oh boy. I found out earlier on why my kitchen smelt so bad. Ive been on my own in the house for a few weeks now while the others are on holiday, but today I discovered an apple right at the back of the fridge, in some state that had been left there by one of my mates before he went away.

Unfortunately, this covered the 'do not cover' water drain. Consequently the entire bottom of the fridge was covered in stagnant mouldy water, with mould everywhere - Mould!!

It took a bit of cleaning.

Guest XaaronPrimus
Oh boy. I found out earlier on why my kitchen smelt so bad. Ive been on my own in the house for a few weeks now while the others are on holiday, but today I discovered an apple right at the back of the fridge, in some state that had been left there by one of my mates before he went away.

Unfortunately, this covered the 'do not cover' water drain. Consequently the entire bottom of the fridge was covered in stagnant mouldy water, with mould everywhere - Mould!!

It took a bit of cleaning.

How much stuff do you have in the fridge that you didn't find that earlier? :blink:

How much stuff do you have in the fridge that you didn't find that earlier? :blink:

Very little, Im just very lazy. I keep my stuff right at the front so I dont have to go through all that malarky of rooting around and opening the door properly. I also go out the back door as there is a rather large pile of post inside my front door. :ph34r:

I have some laziness issues!

I bought a quarter of strawberry sherbets in some shop in St Andrews yesterday. I also got a quarter of pineapple chunks. This morning I was distressed to learn that my strawberry sherbets had gone all sticky and were sticking to the paper bag they were in. :angry:

That really hacks me right off.

Thank the good Lord that the pineapple chunks are still in good condition.

Guest XaaronPrimus
Very little, Im just very lazy. I keep my stuff right at the front so I dont have to go through all that malarky of rooting around and opening the door properly. I also go out the back door as there is a rather large pile of post inside my front door. :ph34r:

The student in you is still strong then!

Wait til your flatmates get back and find the big pile of post... they'll think you've died!

You don't have laziness issues, you're just a fucking clart.