Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Theory test, failed by one fucking mark in the multiple choice, and i can seem to get another time to suit me until the end of the month <_<

Prepare for a wave of posts telling you that you shouldn't be allowed near a car, because you failed the theory.

To be honest, you fail at life a little bit if you can't pass the theory test.

Full marks for me ;)

Guest The Phoenix
Prepare for a wave of posts telling you that you shouldn't be allowed near a car, because you failed the theory.

To be honest, you fail at life a little bit if you can't pass the theory test.

Full marks for me ;)

I will start the wave - if you can't pass the theory test then you shouldn't be allowed out, let alone near a car. :rolleyes:;)

f**k you all, some people i know that have failed the theory test and still went on to be good drivers so it proves most of ur fucking "oh, you shouldnt be fucking near a car" pish wrong

Forget not being allowed to drive, you shouldn't be allowed to live you complete fucking weapon.

f**k you all, some people i know that have failed the theory test and still went on to be good drivers so it proves most of ur fucking "oh, you shouldnt be fucking near a car" pish wrong

I shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near a car either right from passing my test (which I did with 28 minor faults, only being permitted 32 before failing) up to the point where (three weeks later) I reversed my car into my parents' house so hard I cracked the wall and wrote off my car :huh: After that, I was a lot more careful. :rolleyes:

Guest The Phoenix

You also have anger management issues.

In theory that makes you a road rage candidate as well.

In the interest of public safety I pray your difficulties continue.

I shouldn't have been allowed anywhere near a car either right from passing my test (which I did with 28 minor faults, only being permitted 32 before failing) up to the point where (three weeks later) I reversed my car into my parents' house so hard I cracked the wall and wrote off my car :huh: After that, I was a lot more careful. :rolleyes:

My daughters boyfriend crashed his car this week and has just found out his excess is £800 :o I have told him to withdraw his claim as the car is only worth £750

You also have anger management issues.

In theory that makes you a road rage candidate as well.

In the interest of public safety I pray your difficulties continue.

:lol::lol:

It took me three attempts to pass both my theory and my practical. When i did eventually pass my practical i only got 2 minors. Which was nice.

Thats shocking considering that you fail with 16 these days!

First time, 4 minors for me by the way ;)

Also dropped only 2 marks in the theory test.

I'm fucking brilliant, aren't I? B)

My daughters boyfriend crashed his car this week and has just found out his excess is £800 :o I have told him to withdraw his claim as the car is only worth £750

He didn't think to check or listen when he took the policy out then? They usually bore you stupid with the various excess figures on the phone and the details come up quite clearly if you obtain online quotes. £800 seems steep though!

When did you pass? 1936?

If you fail the theory you should be taken out the back and put down like a dog with bad tumours.

Mind you, I failed my practical test about 74 times, I think. The knowledge of getting full marks in the theory provided scant solace.

When did you pass? 1936?

December 1996. <_<

If you fail the theory you should be taken out the back and put down like a dog with bad tumours.

Mind you, I failed my practical test about 74 times, I think. The knowledge of getting full marks in the theory provided scant solace.

Glass houses. Stones. :rolleyes: