Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why are people so hung up on what we all wear? I didn't realise there were rules in place concerning what was and wasn't acceptable...is there a website I can consult to see if I conform? :huh:

Look, just take the hat off and leave it at home next time. If you hadn't worn it in the first place then Gaz wouldn't have put it in the PTTGOYN thread and we'd have had none of this! :P

Why are people so hung up on what we all wear? I didn't realise there were rules in place concerning what was and wasn't acceptable...is there a website I can consult to see if I conform? :huh:

The students who wear tyrpical studenty attire tends to be mainly the 'indie boy look' at the moment, actually turn out to be complete wankers in person. They are boring people, who think they are a little wacky and zaney and probably like to play drinking games and come into 9am lectures only too eager to tell you about their exploits the night prior (interestingly enough, they never mention female conquests, only how many shots of sambuca they managed to down).

They sort of stuff you wear, is not the sort of stuff I would wear, but it isn't sterotypical student pish, and so at first glance I would deem you a non w****r and someone I would be happy to talk to (before flicking a coin in your direction :D )

Clearly there is... s'called P&B.

For the record, I'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt that is creased to f**k. I'm mildly hungover, and I'd have to clear my entire desk to iron, so it's just not going to happen.

Look, just take the hat off and leave it at home next time. If you hadn't worn it in the first place then Gaz wouldn't have put it in the PTTGOYN thread and we'd have had none of this! :P

:lol:

It took me a minute before I got what you were meaning. I initially thought you had some scary insight into my life and knew about my wide brimmed safari hat. :ph34r:

But seriously, who cares what we wear? If I want to wander about in flip flops, a Hawaiian shirt, jeans and a safari hat, why does it bother people so?

It took me a minute before I got what you were meaning. I initially thought you had some scary insight into my life and knew about my wide brimmed safari hat. :ph34r:

But seriously, who cares what we wear? If I want to wander about in flip flops, a Hawaiian shirt, jeans and a safari hat, why does it bother people so?

Because you look different and were there is difference there will always be someone who judges you.

The students who wear tyrpical studenty attire tends to be mainly the 'indie boy look' at the moment, actually turn out to be complete wankers in person. They are boring people, who think they are a little wacky and zaney and probably like to play drinking games and come into 9am lectures only too eager to tell you about their exploits the night prior (interestingly enough, they never mention female conquests, only how many shots of sambuca they managed to down).

Anybody who thinks/describes themselves as either of the above, are (usually) boring cocks.

EDIT: International football odds get on my nerves :angry:

Edited by Gall09

Well, if your gonna try that in arbroath I would imagine some people would raise eyebrows. Not the safari hat though, going by the amount of mounted heads in that pub last weekend, I'm sure you'd feel right at home with asafari hat and a blunderbuss.

the arch: Just saw your post, yes, these people are invariable the single most boring idiots you find, who compensate by being very annoying and calling it zany, or 'random'. I would dearly love to kill the whole fucking lot of them.

Edited by renton

the arch: Just saw your post, yes, these people are invariable the single most boring idiots you find, who compensate by being very annoying and calling it zany, or 'random'. I would dearly love to kill the whole fucking lot of them.

The sort of people that think David Hasslehof is hilarious, and pretend they like Bargain Hunt because they're a student, and that's what students do.

Anyone who describes themselves as wacky is usually the sort of person who says or types "OMG" a lot.

XBL, you're fine. You have cool hair, like me B)

I would dearly love to kill the whole fucking lot of them.
The sort of people that think David Hasslehof is hilarious

I may not describe myself as wacky or zany, but everything else applies. You have successfully convinced me that I am a complete studenty w****r. :(

XBL, you're fine. You have cool hair, like me B)

High fives for the gorgeous and funky hair clique! :D

Really really girly girls and stupid teachers...

Was in a school doing an environment show with some animals today. 3 out of the 4 classes I had were great but the last one was feckin terrible. Didn't help that the school had put me in a room that was completely unsuitable for my purpose (despite being told the requirements when they booked).

Anyway there was a group of 5-6 young girls (down Kilt down :P ) that sat and whispered all the way through until we got to the last half hour which is entierly animal handling. I was bringing the giant cockroach round and the other kids were fine but these girls were being really stupid and acting scared of it. Eventually one put her hands out so I let the roach wander off into her hand, she screamed and dropped the thing and all 6 of them ran to the back of the room and stood there like a herd of frightened gazel. Cockroach was nowhere to be seen and I was getting a bit worried as I knew damn fine it had to be stuck to one of them.

Next thing I know their teacher spots this big monster cockroach and instead of calmy tapping my shoulder he jumps up and screams (and I really mean screams, he screamed like a big fucking wean)...

OH MY GOD IT'S ON HER SKIRT

...while pointing to one of the girls.

Well you can imagine the result of that. I had to damn near rugby tackle this girl to get the blasted cockroach back. <_<

I probably shouldn't be allowed to work with kids! :lol::D