Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

How do you do that then :huh:

Press services, 4 for syst setup and then 5 for syst details and check if the VC No. is there. If not, take the card out and make sure you have it in the bottom slot or the one marked Sky Viewing Card.

From what you posted it definitely sounds like a VC problem.

If you have the new set up press Services, select the spanner icon for settings and then scroll along for syst details.

Press services, 4 for syst setup and then 5 for syst details and check if the VC No. is there. If not, take the card out and make sure you have it in the bottom slot or the one marked Sky Viewing Card.

From what you posted it definitely sounds like a VC problem.

If you have the new set up press Services, select the spanner icon for settings and then scroll along for syst details.

did that and i do get a viewing card number appearing. it's letting me watch Sky Sports, Sky 1 and Hallmark. Free to air channels BBC 1, 2 ITV, C4 and 5 are not viewable. English versions aint. I can't even watch movies :(

Pretty annoyed but it's not too bad as i'll be out all day 2moro and the engineer is coming out on Friday so hopefully everything will be fixed by Friday night.. it better be

did that and i do get a viewing card number appearing. it's letting me watch Sky Sports, Sky 1 and Hallmark. Free to air channels BBC 1, 2 ITV, C4 and 5 are not viewable. English versions aint. I can't even watch movies :(

Pretty annoyed but it's not too bad as i'll be out all day 2moro and the engineer is coming out on Friday so hopefully everything will be fixed by Friday night.. it better be

Bugger!

They should get it sorted for you on Friday though bud. ;)

Here's hoping..

I don't know what i'll do when i actually have a fully functioning box. My life will be complete. Had continuous faults since i got it :lol:

Aye, I remember you saying about it before.

Andy, when the f**k did they make you a mod?! Must have missed that. Congrats and best of luck... you'll probably need it.

You'd think people would learn lessons from the other Raith Rovers fan in power. :ph34r:

Just today, well yesterday now. :)

I'm back at Uni today.

That in itself isn't a PTTGOYN, but I forgot my towel and shower gel so can't go to the gym.

Oh, and students are a bunch of fucking wankers.

I'm back at Uni today.

That in itself isn't a PTTGOYN, but I forgot my towel and shower gel so can't go to the gym.

Oh, and students are a bunch of fucking wankers.

Yes, yes they are.

I'm also starting classes and stuff again today, and I've already missed one. Great start!

I also really, really don't want to have to buy books today. I think my bank account might just shit itself and die.

Guest Bully Wee'd masel

Tagnuts

Unless spotted early they cause stools to split and squidge upon passing.

Then the subsequent wipe requires the yanking of an arse hair.

Yes, yes they are.

I'm also starting classes and stuff again today, and I've already missed one. Great start!

I also really, really don't want to have to buy books today. I think my bank account might just shit itself and die.

£73 for two books for me this term. Thankfully I don't need to buy one for Maths.

I hate students and their "wacky japes".

£73 for two books for me this term. Thankfully I don't need to buy one for Maths.

I hate students and their "wacky japes".

If you don't think that 95% of students are c***s, then you are one of the c***s.

*voices in head*

"hmm, I'd really just like to go to the pub and drink pints of generic lager, but I better down a plethora of horrible tasting shots to keep the wackiness metre suitably high"