Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I gave my gums and teeth a really really hard brush the other night. a proper gid clean out, and now i've developed a line of 7 mouth ulscers :( owwwwwww

i feel your pain. i've got one at the moment and its sore. eating a packet of squares is like chewing razorblades <_<

I have ironinig I must do, but I can't be arsed and it's raining again..... <_<:(

....at least I put my bin out before the rain came on! :rolleyes:

Edit: and I'v apparently lost the ability to spell correctly!

Edited by Kilt

Guest The Phoenix
I have ironinig I must do, but I can't be arsed and it's raining again..... <_<:(

It's all downhill from here. :(

Guest The Phoenix
I've been waiting since 10am for my hangover jobby, and I'm still nowhere near labour.

Shame. :(

According to the Polls, UKIP have drawn level with them.

Tesco's

I spent ages wandering around looking for pasata (or whatever it's called) and tomato puree thinking they'd be near the pasta sauces. What the feck were they doing in beside the canned veg? Why isn't pasta sauce making stuff all in the same place especially when some "pasta sauces" are basically pasata anyway.

I put my tea on a while ago and now I feel sick.

Still dry in th east...

Still dry in th east...

Well thanks for that. <_< It's been belting down in Paisley, so much so that I had to turn my music up to hear it over the rain battering on my lounge's louvre window.

And my washing is clean but still too damp to iron yet! :angry: And a light bulb has gone out in my hall and I haven't a spare! <_< I may just go straight to bed now before anything else annoying happens! :(:lol:

Yea im having an early night.Got a busy week bosses coming up from Engerland so i need time to think of things to complain about to keep the Doc happy.

Might Not get on on Thurs with the guv looking over my shoulder.

Tesco's

I spent ages wandering around looking for pasata (or whatever it's called) and tomato puree thinking they'd be near the pasta sauces. What the feck were they doing in beside the canned veg? Why isn't pasta sauce making stuff all in the same place especially when some "pasta sauces" are basically pasata anyway.

Passata's and tomato puree follow the same basic principle as canned tomatoes, which are rightly in the canned veg to stop confusion.

Edited by vikingTON

Passata's and tomato puree follow the same basic principle as canned tomatoes, which are rightly in the canned veg to stop confusion.

Why did they used to be beside the pasta sauce then? Why the hell can't whoever thinks these things up just keep them in the same place.

Edited by Middleton Mouse

I really want the packet of Microwavable spare ribs sitting in my fridge that I bought from Lidl last week. But they expired on the 14th, and there was a warning not to exceed the use by date. Its only 3 days right. Pork spare ribs should be fine to eat? Thoughts?

I really want the packet of Microwavable spare ribs sitting in my fridge that I bought from Lidl last week. But they expired on the 14th, and there was a warning not to exceed the use by date. Its only 3 days right. Pork spare ribs should be fine to eat? Thoughts?

I asked my wife who is a chef and she said do NOT eat them

Do us all a favour and give them to VikingTwonk.