Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have ironinig I must do, but I can't be arsed and it's raining again..... <_<:(

....at least I put my bin out before the rain came on! :rolleyes:

Edit: and I'v apparently lost the ability to spell correctly!

Still dry in th east...

Still dry in th east...

Well thanks for that. <_< It's been belting down in Paisley, so much so that I had to turn my music up to hear it over the rain battering on my lounge's louvre window.

And my washing is clean but still too damp to iron yet! :angry: And a light bulb has gone out in my hall and I haven't a spare! <_< I may just go straight to bed now before anything else annoying happens! :(:lol:

Yea im having an early night.Got a busy week bosses coming up from Engerland so i need time to think of things to complain about to keep the Doc happy.

Might Not get on on Thurs with the guv looking over my shoulder.

Tesco's

I spent ages wandering around looking for pasata (or whatever it's called) and tomato puree thinking they'd be near the pasta sauces. What the feck were they doing in beside the canned veg? Why isn't pasta sauce making stuff all in the same place especially when some "pasta sauces" are basically pasata anyway.

Passata's and tomato puree follow the same basic principle as canned tomatoes, which are rightly in the canned veg to stop confusion.

Edited by vikingTON

Passata's and tomato puree follow the same basic principle as canned tomatoes, which are rightly in the canned veg to stop confusion.

Why did they used to be beside the pasta sauce then? Why the hell can't whoever thinks these things up just keep them in the same place.

Edited by Middleton Mouse

I really want the packet of Microwavable spare ribs sitting in my fridge that I bought from Lidl last week. But they expired on the 14th, and there was a warning not to exceed the use by date. Its only 3 days right. Pork spare ribs should be fine to eat? Thoughts?

I really want the packet of Microwavable spare ribs sitting in my fridge that I bought from Lidl last week. But they expired on the 14th, and there was a warning not to exceed the use by date. Its only 3 days right. Pork spare ribs should be fine to eat? Thoughts?

I asked my wife who is a chef and she said do NOT eat them

Do us all a favour and give them to VikingTwonk.

Funeral tomorrow.

Dad and step-mother's pals were driving to a wedding in Cumnock last weekend and were hit head on by an 18 year old who had just passed his test.

18 year old died instantly, as did Maureen. Her husband Arthur, who was driving, survived with minor injuries. Their daughter was in the car in front of them on the way to the wedding.

What a fucking life, eh?

Man up! get them down you.

Funeral tomorrow.

Dad and step-mother's pals were driving to a wedding in Cumnock last weekend and were hit head on by an 18 year old who had just passed his test.

18 year old died instantly, as did Maureen. Her husband Arthur, who was driving, survived with minor injuries. Their daughter was in the car in front of them on the way to the wedding.

What a fucking life, eh?

Fuxake mate........

......no, sorry, I can't think of anything uplifting or comforting right now...... :(

Fuxake mate........

......no, sorry, I can't think of anything uplifting or comforting right now...... :(

That's okay man, I don't need comfort. Shit happens. Life will give you what it gives you.

Maybe I should start my own religion..... ;)

Some wee p***k threw an egg at me from a car whilst i was standing at the bus stop tonight. Thankfully it didnt hit me, but what's the fuckin point? <_<

P.s sorry to hear that monster, i think i read about it in the paper last week. Why does god always take the good folk? i cant wait for the day some junkie p***k gets flattened by a bus <_<

Edited by philpy