Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had to clean a machine at work today that hasent been cleaned in 5 years, I was baw deep in 5 year old coolent and metal cuttings which had turned to mush. I have had a shower and Im still stinking of it :(

why the f**k do birds always have to make friends wi your best mates bird. Its not a law that they have to like each other but they just always do. Why i ask

Isn't that odd? The last serious bird I had became good mates with all my mates birds. Funny though, when you break up they never stay in contact with one another.

When I met her mates and their fellas I couldn't stand the c***s.

Isn't that odd? The last serious bird I had became good mates with all my mates birds. Funny though, when you break up they never stay in contact with one another.

When I met her mates and their fellas I couldn't stand the c***s.

Aye her mates boyfriends are either total gimps or complete cocks.

Bands that attempt to add you on MySpace.

There is a little feature now that lets you send a message along with the add request. But some bands just sound like arseholes when they use it. Take this, for example - "Hi, we are The Vibe, Scotland's best kept secret".

Secret, eh? Well it's not my place to listen then surely. Now kindly f**k off.

They could be the best band in the world, but wanky little statements like that put me off.

I've text another half a dozen times now, but still nothing 

On the contrary, I did get a reply. But it was just over 4 hours after said text was sent. Bitch.

Link

Now for some reason I'm feeling a lot of hate for the Black Eyed Peas. There's loads of terrible bands and singers out there, rotten indie bands like The Fratellis or Scouting for Girls, horrible boy and girl bands, naff RnB pop crap like NeYo and Usher, cringeworthy rock like Nickelback but they all don't bother me really. Well Nickelback do I suppose but The Black Eyed Peas really get on my tits. Their songs are gobsmackingly shit and they've sold 18 million albums ('Thats nothing' I hear you say, 'Nickelback have sold 30 million'). Fergie is one ugly munter and Will.I.Am is one of the most punchable p***ks I've ever seen. How did 'Boom Boom Pow' set any sort of chart record?

Edited by RayBees

Fergie is one ugly munter and Will.I.Am is one of the most punchable p***ks I've ever seen. How did 'Boom Boom Pow' set any sort of chart record?

Aye, right. As if you'd say that to her face. :D

It was the combination of both singles that set the record, incidentally.