Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

For the first time in 3 years, I've got a lovely girlfriend who REALLY likes me. I'm doing brilliantly. :)

Whats the problem?

I think im falling in love with her best friend....

What to do....what to do.....:(

Get on MSN Simon and I'll give you some advice.

Play it my way and you'll get yer hole nae bother!

I'm hanging. Decided to get blitzed for some strange reason last night. Made it to the toilet to be sick though. That's got to be a plus.

I don't think my girlfriend is best pleased. And why do children want to get up so early in the morning? :(

X-men cartoons. and I suppose Hammond's Blast lab might appeal to them despite its blatant dumbing down of science and use of a ninja using pensioner.

X-men cartoons. and I suppose Hammond's Blast lab might appeal to them despite its blatant dumbing down of science and use of a ninja using pensioner.

It is In The Night Garden in this house.

Silver lining and all that, my Mum is having him for the night so me and LM can go to the football and have a couple of Colas. I actually mean Cola, I don't think I could face a Beer. That will probably change after I have watched us get humped 5-0 by Dumbarton. Or when my hangover has subsided. Whichever comes first.

For the first time in 3 years, I've got a lovely girlfriend who REALLY likes me. I'm doing brilliantly. :)

Whats the problem?

I think im falling in love with her best friend....

What to do....what to do.....:(

TAKE HUNNERS AE DRUGS!!!!!!1111

TAKE HUNNERS AE DRUGS!!!!!!1111

That's the answer to a lot of things.

My hangover is getting worse. I fell asleep on the floor earlier and woke up to my son trying to lick my ear. Going to see us get humped later as well, it doesn't really sit well for your day.

I've decided to kill myself.

I'll try to make as little mess as possible as well. I'll only get moaned at otherwise...

I told you, once they're out of nappies and eating solids they sleep all night. Then you get your life back, to a certain extent.

I told you, once they're out of nappies and eating solids they sleep all night. Then you get your life back, to a certain extent.

He is sleeping through the night. He wasn't too happy last night for some reason.