Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You'll pass this college course easily.

You've got the 'bedside manner' module perfected already.

I wouldn't be like that with patients. I think I'd use a little more tact. Or say things like "My heart pumps piss for you, now shut it". Whichever suits the situation really.

How can you not cope with £82 until Friday? Madness! I don't get much more than £82 a week to live on!

It is a petty gripe.

Because once he pays his stepdad back it will only be £2.

Pretty much.

So he has to pay it back immediately? I assumed that he meant he'd had to borrow it because he had no spare money to buy clothes with.

Well, if he couldn't afford the clothes... :rolleyes:

I'll have to pay it back this week anyway. But it was his/my mum's suggestion that I needed new gear. He just went halfers on them with me.

I'm just working all week anyway. :(

I'll have to pay it back this week anyway. But it was his/my mum's suggestion that I needed new gear. He just went halfers on them with me.

I'm just working all week anyway. :(

Then you shouldn't have to pay at all if he and your mum were telling you that you needed more clothes. To me, that would suggest that they were treating you. :D

My father in law was in his back garden yesterday and just collapsed in a heep when his knee gave way,My wife took him casualty and they said that he had torn his quadriceps tendon and he was operated on today,That may be a PTGOYN but what happened in the hospital made it a hundred times worse.

He peeled back his covers to show us knee and unknown to him they had removed his underwear in theatre :green:green

My father in law was in his back garden yesterday and just collapsed in a heep when his knee gave way,My wife took him casualty and they said that he had torn his quadriceps tendon and he was operated on today,That may be a PTGOYN but what happened in the hospital made it a hundred times worse.

He peeled back his covers to show us knee and unknown to him they had removed his underwear in theatre :green:green

:lol::lol::lol:

Hope he's back on form soon. He seems a top bloke, a good giggle.

I wouldn't be like that with patients. I think I'd use a little more tact. Or say things like "My heart pumps piss for you, now shut it". Whichever suits the situation really.

I usually find "do I look like I give a fuck" works well :D

Then you shouldn't have to pay at all if he and your mum were telling you that you needed more clothes. To me, that would suggest that they were treating you. :D

Hey, I reckon I've been conned. Still, I can't be that unhappy about only paying half for my clothes. I just forgot that I paid £78 for a new passport this week before my little spree.

He really is unreal

The guy across from him is hooked up to a monitor and it made a beep he blurted out oh look he is dead :o

:lol: That sounds like the sort of thing MY dad would do!

Hey, I reckon I've been conned. Still, I can't be that unhappy about only paying half for my clothes. I just forgot that I paid £78 for a new passport this week before my little spree.

Half is better than full, certainly! I wish my mum would buy my clothes, but it's a bit hard to con her into it from a few hundred miles away at 30 years old. :(

Half is better than full, certainly! I wish my mum would buy my clothes, but it's a bit hard to con her into it from a few hundred miles away at 30 years old. :(

I think I have another year or two to take advantage of wee financial aids like this before I get papped out on my arse to fend for myself anyway.