Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I agree with Adam, surely a wee face-to-face with the Landlord can't do any harm?

I might phone the solicitors and ask. Not holding out much hope!

I presume you have been given two months notice?

Come and live in Glasgow. I'm sure Charlie would let you share his room.

So long as I get the teddy bear...

I just spent my lunch hour sat in a cubical at work because I didn't want my colleagues to know I couldn't afford any lunch. I've reached an all time low.

What? That's shit mate. Why not just ask one of the people you work with for a loan until pay day? I would never see anyone go hungry at work.

What? That's shit mate. Why not just ask one of the people you work with for a loan until pay day? I would never see anyone go hungry at work.

Haha no, I couldn't do that. I don't really like anyone at work all that much to ask them for money. I'll be going my folks tonight so i'll get a few quid off them. They weren't in when I went up yesterday so that's the problem.

On a brighter note, I found 15p in my drawer so I can afford one brew this afternoon!

Haha no, I couldn't do that. I don't really like anyone at work all that much to ask them for money. I'll be going my folks tonight so i'll get a few quid off them. They weren't in when I went up yesterday so that's the problem.

On a brighter note, I found 15p in my drawer so I can afford one brew this afternoon!

I hate having to borrow money from my parents. Thankfully I haven't had to do it in ages, but my Mum always makes a point of moaning at me for not budgeting, even if I had a large Gas bill to pay or something unexpected like that. I bet she fucking loves it when I need a loan.

I hate having to borrow money from my parents. Thankfully I haven't had to do it in ages, but my Mum always makes a point of moaning at me for not budgeting, even if I had a large Gas bill to pay or something unexpected like that. I bet she fucking loves it when I need a loan.

I don't particularly mind it cause they get it back a week or so after me borrowing it if I need it so they never really have a cow at me.

I have started going to stop smoking classes. Quite fancy kicking the habit once and for all. I'm quite ready to start right now. However, I am not supposed to quit smoking until our designated date of the 17th of September. I'm ready to quit smoking right now, what happens if I don't want to quit on the 17th? I asked about stopping right away but apparently you are more likely to quit as part of a group.

What a lot of tosh.

I feel like crap, mostly through lack of sleep.

I have been sleeping rubbish for a wee while, so last night had a Radox bath and after that some Valerian tea (meant to relax you before bedtime).

Fell asleep just before mimdnight, was awakened at 1.30am by one of the dogs scratching at the back door. Got up, let them out and both went out and did a pee (they had their night pee at bloody 10.30pm <_< ). Ok, back up to bed, couldn't fall back to sleep, last time I saw on clock was 2.38am.

Was awakened at 3.05am, the other dog was scratching at the back door and whimpering. Back up and let her out - she had diarrhoea. Back up to bed, last time I saw on clock was 3.58am.

Heard other half get up at 6.45am, going into the shower, I dozed until 7.30am.

Feel like a burst ball :(<_<<_<

I feel like crap, mostly through lack of sleep.

I have been sleeping rubbish for a wee while, so last night had a Radox bath and after that some Valerian tea (meant to relax you before bedtime).

Fell asleep just before mimdnight, was awakened at 1.30am by one of the dogs scratching at the back door. Got up, let them out and both went out and did a pee (they had their night pee at bloody 10.30pm <_< ). Ok, back up to bed, couldn't fall back to sleep, last time I saw on clock was 2.38am.

Was awakened at 3.05am, the other dog was scratching at the back door and whimpering. Back up and let her out - she had diarrhoea. Back up to bed, last time I saw on clock was 3.58am.

Heard other half get up at 6.45am, going into the shower, I dozed until 7.30am.

Feel like a burst ball :(<_<<_<

You should have just tied it up out back. That'd have shown it for getting the shits.

See this Gerard Hastings bloke who wrote the BMA's journal about how all alcohol advertising is bad - I've had a look at the other journals he's published recently.

There's 23 of them, covering a multitude of topics.

Drinking is bad.

Smoking is VERY BAD.

Gambling is bad bad bad.

Obese children are so bad.

Drugs? Bad!

He sounds a right laugh. This is a PTTGOYN because he's from Stirling's Marketing department, where I'm spending (at least) the next three years.