Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Its a shame we didnt get there. I was looking forward to Burley getting necklaced in one of the townships.

There's no point, the blazers will just appoint another fucking woeful football manager who is a stooge for them and will accept less than some SPL managers get paid.

I would imagine some consideration will be given to Levein (before discounting him on the basis that he has opinions), and it's quite sad to reflect on the probability that the manager of Dundee United would have to take a pay cut to manage his country.

Gumtree is a bit rubbish when it comes to looking for flats. All the places I have contacted and who have replied read like those Nigerian scammer emails.

I have found one through a more "official" website which looks excellent but the number given appears to be a fax number. You ring it once and it whirrs and beeps and then the line goes. I've emailed about it but had no response yet. I am tempted to send a fax down the line and see what happens.

Guest The Phoenix
Last night I went to the Scotland game. Anyway to get to Glasgow, I had to go on a bus which was full of kids. Five minutes into the journey, the wee boy I was sitting next to spewed right beside me, not once but twice. I hate sick :(

I take it you were wearing the silly hat?

It would explain the almost spontaneous vomiting.

got my pay review. due to get a £2,250 wage increase in a fortnight. This forum you say? well everyone else is getting more than me, because my performance hasnt been(and i quote thee) 'fit for purpose'. They re basing off not year'a performance, but the year before even though it's an annual pay review.

:angry:

got my pay review. due to get a £2,250 wage increase in a fortnight. This forum you say? well everyone else is getting more than me, because my performance hasnt been(and i quote thee) 'fit for purpose'. They re basing off not year'a performance, but the year before even though it's an annual pay review.

:angry:

You spend as much time at work on P&B as me...anyway i still have my 5% cut,no sign of getting it back yet..