Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Well I could buy two polo shirts from Topman, costing £45 for the pair, that I probably wouldn't wear much, or get any use out, or I could spend £45 on one t shirt that I really like.

Fred Perry polo shirts never go out of fashion too. In conclusion, I've made an excellent purchase.

Fair enough.

Will be worth it, if you wear it often enough I guess.

6 Months i have not had one puff even when out drinking which i am happy with.

I can't do it. I'm fine during the week unless I go to the pub. Weekends are a complete write off. As soon as I so much as look at a pint I want a fag.

I'm heading up to my mates tonight and I'll be taking the leftover fags from Wednesday. Yay.

I can't do it. I'm fine during the week unless I go to the pub. Weekends are a complete write off. As soon as I so much as look at a pint I want a fag.

I'm heading up to my mates tonight and I'll be taking the leftover fags from Wednesday. Yay.

I reckon I'll blow it either when I'm drunk or while at work.

I've got about 18 left in a packet then I might go for it. :)

I wish i'd known that 20 million people live beside the fucking pyramids before i booked to go. I had this notion they were kinda in a desert like, not on the fucking outskirts of a muckle city. Took the shine off it a bit for me, look at the sphinx, turn round and there's a fucking KFC staring at you. Someone should have told me

I wish i'd known that 20 million people live beside the fucking pyramids before i booked to go. I had this notion they were kinda in a desert like, not on the fucking outskirts of a muckle city. Took the shine off it a bit for me, look at the sphinx, turn round and there's a fucking KFC staring at you. Someone should have told me

:lol:

I was exactly the same when I went there, the angle they take all the famous shots from is really deceptive.

Up there with Dubai in the massive letdowns stake.