Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Probably not, I think one of my mates has an empty so I'll be heading there, and I was in Red 2 nights in a row last weekend anyway which is poor form that shouldn't repeated. I've got work at 8 tomorrow morning, that's my excuse. ;)

Well that was a fucking great idea.

My flag still hasn't arrive yet - despite me paying £20 delivery and them saying it should be here by today.

Was hoping to take it to the fitba today as well. Wankers <_<

Might arrive second post.

Have a bit of cold coming on :(

My flag still hasn't arrive yet - despite me paying £20 delivery and them saying it should be here by today.

Was hoping to take it to the fitba today as well. Wankers <_<

You should have used a decent courier company...is it in the general post? as there are rolling strikes on.

You should have used a decent courier company...is it in the general post? as there are rolling strikes on.

It'll definetly be in a parcell, it is quite big (20ft x 10ft) and I'm imagine it would be a wee bit heavy.

Knowing my luck the guy will just drop the wee card thing and tell me to pick it up at the sorting office - which I don't have a clue where my local one is!

It'll definetly be in a parcell, it is quite big (20ft x 10ft) and I'm imagine it would be a wee bit heavy.

Knowing my luck the guy will just drop the wee card thing and tell me to pick it up at the sorting office - which I don't have a clue where my local one is!

You also have to wait 24 hours ,which would now mean Mon.

There are strikes on in different parts of the country ,one day here the next somewhere else..

Been bitten by a beastie on my foot. It was really itchy yesterday and today it's turned to a nice shade of purple. :(

Fuckin'ell. Same here, again I think. My right foot is really really itchy and veiny as fck compared to the other one. No visible mark though so I have no idea what's up with it.