Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I spent five minutes tonight trying to stop one of my 'mates' being chucked out only for him to tell me to f**k off in return. His ass is MINE!

it warms my heart to read about man love this early in the morning,im sure you will make a lovely couple and make sure he gives you a reach around :)

Fucking fireworks. It's been constant for the last 10 minutes. I can't think of anything that's happening that would be using them, so it must just be a couple of arseholes thinking they are cool because they have wee sticks that go up in the air and go "boom".

Fireworks are shite. I hope those dicks hurt themselves.

I heard them as well and just presumed they were from the Proms at the Park gig at Glasgow Green.

:lol: Up ye.

Thank you for your concern! :rolleyes::P

Fortunately, me and Berwick Canary found out the game was off shortly after hitting the Edinburgh by-pass, so we turned back and ended up watching Blackburn United v Sauchie Juniors in a 2-2 draw. There was a surreal moment when a big baldy guy tapped me on the shoulder and said 'Remember me?' :o After a minute I recalled that he was the Stranraer supporting mate of the guy who'd given me a lift back from Stranraer and dumped me on the side of the motorway!

It made for an interesting Saturday! :lol:

i seriously need to grow some balls and be more confident with girls <_<

there was some liverpudlian girl on holiday that i liked and i kept thinking to myself 'whats the worst that could happen' and shite like that but my low confidence kept getting the better of me :(

bizarrely, i recognised her from somewhere before, but just couldnt think where from :huh: