Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Dazzle? :lol:

It was his post on FanTalk that inspired that, yes, but it wasn't a dig at him in particular.

I think he was responding to a post predicting a 4-3 outcome and I imagine he was responding to the number of goals and excitement, rather than just a Rovers win.

It does annoy me, though. It's essentially like being asked "Right, 5 minutes before kick off, we'll cancel the game and call it a 1-1 draw." - now, you've got to think about that. If you're away from home, against a better team, then "Yeah, I'll take that."

But a 2-0 win! Who in their right mind wouldn't take that!?

It was his post on FanTalk that inspired that, yes, but it wasn't a dig at him in particular.

I think he was responding to a post predicting a 4-3 outcome and I imagine he was responding to the number of goals and excitement, rather than just a Rovers win.

It does annoy me, though. It's essentially like being asked "Right, 5 minutes before kick off, we'll cancel the game and call it a 1-1 draw." - now, you've got to think about that. If you're away from home, against a better team, then "Yeah, I'll take that."

But a 2-0 win! Who in their right mind wouldn't take that!?

Yes I was talking abou the type of game, a 4-3 win with plenty of excitment.

I should probably pass these messages to my brother, who's currently in Sharm-Al-Sheikh with his girlfriend. Says he's planning a trip to the pyramids on one day of their fucking two week holiday, then again the only communication I've with him since he left last Thursday is texts to ask me the Scotland, England and today Saudi Arabia v Bahrain scores. :lol:

Dont get me wrong, they're definately worth a look see. We paid £140 for the trip by plane from Hurgada, it's an extra £11 (£100 egyptian) to go inside one of the big ones. Just a bit disappointing when you turn round and see the shithole that is Gisa/Cairo

I was standing downstairs when the Thistle players came off their bus. Every one of them walked straight past me but they all looked mental so I bottled out of asking them if they remembered their hair products.

I couldn't shout my usual pish towards the ref today due to my voice just coming back too. :angry:

Fucking fireworks. It's been constant for the last 10 minutes. I can't think of anything that's happening that would be using them, so it must just be a couple of arseholes thinking they are cool because they have wee sticks that go up in the air and go "boom".

Fireworks are shite. I hope those dicks hurt themselves.

Fucking fireworks. It's been constant for the last 10 minutes. I can't think of anything that's happening that would be using them, so it must just be a couple of arseholes thinking they are cool because they have wee sticks that go up in the air and go "boom".

Fireworks are shite. I hope those dicks hurt themselves.

:lol:

Fireworks are probably the best things ever to the stoned ned from the east end.

"Haw man, it pure glows"

:lol:

Fireworks are probably the best things ever to the stoned ned from the east end.

"Haw man, it pure glows"

They love them round here. They also like to aim them at cars driving down the road. I was in a car when they attempted to do it, it missed us though. I know this will sound bad, but when they have their little "gang fights" round here, I get very disappointed when I hear the police/ambulance sirens. They should just be left to go at it until there is only one man left standing, then the police should lift him.

I hate this area. Some little w****r nearly smashed my bedroom window with a golf ball earlier. I don't think they were playing golf. Still, I'm one Titleist ball up....

They love them round here. They also like to aim them at cars driving down the road. I was in a car when they attempted to do it, it missed us though. I know this will sound bad, but when they have their little "gang fights" round here, I get very disappointed when I hear the police/ambulance sirens. They should just be left to go at it until there is only one man left standing, then the police should lift him.

I hate this area. Some little w****r nearly smashed my bedroom window with a golf ball earlier. I don't think they were playing golf. Still, I'm one Titleist ball up....

Tear gas and a well toned arm does the trick.

Tear gas and a well toned arm does the trick.

Hah, I lack in that department.

Anyway, It's 13 days before my bands big gig and I've sold a grand total of 0 tickets. Of course, I have about 10,000 people saying they will buy one, but we all know how that goes.

Anybody want one? We're trying out something different visually.....

:unsure: