Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The thing is they made my wifes childhood hell. She got used badly to babysit. Obviously there is more to this than what i have said. My wife cant stand up to her mum. We got asked last year before my wife was pregnant to start to look after kids. We did two points and it came to a point where i had to tell her no then she started to blackmail her own daughter.

The women is a nasty women. She is about the only person i HATE in this world. The dad is alrite he just cant stand up to his wife. But then why should he care when he can play games on his ps3 most days and really getting paid to do so.

The thing is he is a carer and never there. The tv isnt really my point :lol: . My opinion is it should of been spent on there kids and well what they wear is a disgrace some days. Kids should be priority and i know there not

If this story is littered with things that you can't go into, then why talk about it on an open forum?

Where thats the thing? Not to sure who i should be going to, thats really my reason here is asking who i should be going to talk to about this.

If you suspect benefit fraud the local Benefits Agency/Jobcentre or call the number they advertise on the telly and radio. You could probably google it as well.

If you are concerned about actual care/neglect issues then the local council social services.

Or both, but I doubt you'll feel any better and neither will confiscate their tellies.

The thing is they made my wifes childhood hell. She got used badly to babysit. Obviously there is more to this than what i have said. My wife cant stand up to her mum. We got asked last year before my wife was pregnant to start to look after kids. We did two points and it came to a point where i had to tell her no then she started to blackmail her own daughter.

The women is a nasty women. She is about the only person i HATE in this world. The dad is alrite he just cant stand up to his wife. But then why should he care when he can play games on his ps3 most days and really getting paid to do so.

The thing is he is a carer and never there. The tv isnt really my point :lol: . My opinion is it should of been spent on there kids and well what they wear is a disgrace some days. Kids should be priority and i know there not

Maybe you should have a word with your mother in law then.

If you suspect benefit fraud the local Benefits Agency/Jobcentre or call the number they advertise on the telly and radio. You could probably google it as well.

If you are concerned about actual care/neglect issues then the local council social services.

Or both, but I doubt you'll feel any better and neither will confiscate their tellies.

He is in Dundee,the social services wont do anything. :rolleyes:

it can get like the Victorian's going to the asylum, to look at the mad people at times.....

Because of you I stopped calling people 'spastic' - you should be proud of that.

You clearly have a conscience and are not an obnoxious opinionated buffoon. This makes it far easier to be amused without guilt, I can assure you. :)