Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Get yer arse up to the DJ booth and ask! Looks stupid and you'll probably get some kind of sneer and dodgy look back, but it's worth a shot. I've done it before.

I never even thought of that :ph34r:

I've kind of avoided asking DJ's anything after the last time I did: I was absolutely smashed and asked him if he could play something by Scott Brown. He wasn't pleased with me.

I never even thought of that :ph34r:

I've kind of avoided asking DJ's anything after the last time I did: I was absolutely smashed and asked him if he could play something by Scott Brown. He wasn't pleased with me.

Haha! I love those moments. I've done similar - never ask anyone anything whilst your pupils are about the size of the moon and you're trying to eat your face off.

I've got (well, not really got to, but I feel obliged) to help out at the school open evening tomorrow night.

It will involve sitting in front of a computer (which nothing good works on) for two hours, telling parents who come in and see what's going on what we do on the computers during French. <_<

Well in Welwyn. I once chatted up a girl for aaaages and when I finally asked her if she had a boyfriend, she said "yes, right here" and proceeded to point to the guy that had been standing next to her for the entire conversation, and was even there before I approached her. I'm an idiot.

Edited by Breaking Decency

:o

How did they know each other?

He saw her at school and found her MSN, apparently not as half as good looking as me. Yet, she gave him her mobile number.. She doesnt know why he added her MSN, I just laughed. It's hard to keep calm in these situations. Thing is they see eachother at school a lot.

He saw her at school and found her MSN, apparently not as half as good looking as me. Yet, she gave him her mobile number.. She doesnt know why he added her MSN, I just laughed. It's hard to keep calm in these situations. Thing is they see eachother at school a lot.

Yup, definitely smash him.