Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Can't find the Stupid Things Women Say thread, so just posting in here because I have to work with this bint…

We received a letter in today from a fairly well-known actor, said bint says "did he not die 3 or 4 years back?"

Well, not unless the postal service is phenomenally slow.

she could have a point if it arrived Royal Mail <_<:angry::(:lol:

I'm not long in from college and couldn't even give the wee man a cuddle when I got in (which upset him a bit) because I was soaked right through. My hair's still dripping wet now. My jeans and jacket were stuck to me. I've never been in rain that heavy in my life.

Still, I'm changed into dry clothes and I have a cup of tea so I'm happy. It's only a bit of water. Stop bloody moaning! :P

I'm not long in from college and couldn't even give the wee man a cuddle when I got in (which upset him a bit) because I was soaked right through. My hair's still dripping wet now. My jeans and jacket were stuck to me. I've never been in rain that heavy in my life.

Still, I'm changed into dry clothes and I have a cup of tea so I'm happy. It's only a bit of water. Stop bloody moaning! :P

Well at least it's proved you're not a witch.

Please note my restraint in light of that blatent invitation for a smutty remark - I'm saving myself for Lilly! (the poor lass) :rolleyes:

Can't put it off any longer - monsoon here I come... <_<

Got ANOTHER cold. :( No wonder when I've been soaked coming back from school every day for 3 weeks.
Oh right, because the cold is scientifically proven to be caused by rain.

We know, we know! :rolleyes:

Edited by Gall09