Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On my iPod, it's decided it wants to list all bands beginning with "The" alphabetically. So "The Prodigy", for example, have been shunted from P to T. I do not want this.

Has this happened to anyone else recently, or have a messed around with the settings or what?

It's spring time and therefore our wee boy bunny rabbit keeps trying to hump his girlfriend bunny rabbit. This wouldn't be so bad if he didn't insist on humping her the wrong way round (i.e. mounting her head instead of her rear).

I asked advice on a rabbit care forum and apparently if she gets really fed up with him she'll simply bite it. :blink: It's reminding me of the story about the policewoman having someones "wee man" thrust in her face maybe she should have done that as well.

It's spring time and therefore our wee boy bunny rabbit keeps trying to hump his girlfriend bunny rabbit. This wouldn't be so bad if he didn't insist on humping her the wrong way round (i.e. mounting her head instead of her rear).

I asked advice on a rabbit care forum and apparently if she gets really fed up with him she'll simply bite it. :blink: It's reminding me of the story about the policewoman having someones "wee man" thrust in her face maybe she should have done that as well.

I am scared of rabbits :ph34r:

Folk who refer to THEIR mum or dad as just "mum" or "dad".

Eg. I went home and Mum said...

Eh? Its YOUR mother not mine.

In my experience it seems to be mainly posh people that do it.

Yes! Why is this?

Could a posh person please exlpain?