Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Potentially. I may have to make the journey up to Aberdeen 4 times in the space of now and August. Once to watch Falkirk next week on the bus. Then another so my gf can buy me something from the Hollister shop for my birthday. Then for a Blink182 concert. And another so I can go up with another friend to Hollister as she is always wanting a little look.

Potentially. I may have to make the journey up to Aberdeen 4 times in the space of now and August. Once to watch Falkirk next week on the bus. Then another so my gf can buy me something from the Hollister shop for my birthday. Then for a Blink182 concert. And another so I can go up with another friend to Hollister as she is always wanting a little look.

Don't go then.

There's a poster in Uni, something to do with CV's and it says "In the words of Alan Sugar "Your Hired""

I keep thinking, not with that spelling!

It is irritating me that they left that spelling mistake in.

Edited by Mr. Brightside

There's a poster in Uni, something to do with CV's and it says "In the words of Alan Sugar "Your Hired""

I keep thinking, not with that spelling!

It is irritating me that they left that spelling mistake in.

And you're sitting here on the fucking internet. Get it sorted man. Never mind, which Uni is it I'll do it myself.

And you're sitting here on the fucking internet. Get it sorted man. Never mind, which Uni is it I'll do it myself.

No full stop. You're not the right man for the job I'm afraid.

PTTGOMN - Numbing. Final time at the dentist today, and the numbness went up to my ear, so when ever I put my earphone in it fell back out. Fucking irritating. I also got passport photos today. I look a bit off centre due to the numbing in that.

Still, I look like a paedophile, so it's not all bad.

No full stop. You're not the right man for the job I'm afraid.

PTTGOMN - Numbing. Final time at the dentist today, and the numbness went up to my ear, so when ever I put my earphone in it fell back out. Fucking irritating. I also got passport photos today. I look a bit off centre due to the numbing in that.

Still, I look like a paedophile, so it's not all bad.

Who is?

It's too hot. My illness has moved into a third day, and is still showing no signs of abating. I have an essay to write, to be handed in tomorrow. I need to go *sigh* outside, and view a flat that I know is perfectly fine, because apparently we can't sign any paperwork until we've all seen it. I really couldn't give a f**k, I just want to lie in bed and be pathetic.

It's too hot. My illness has moved into a third day, and is still showing no signs of abating. I have an essay to write, to be handed in tomorrow. I need to go *sigh* outside, and view a flat that I know is perfectly fine, because apparently we can't sign any paperwork until we've all seen it. I really couldn't give a f**k, I just want to lie in bed and be pathetic.

I hope you didn't make the effort to come on for the Marketing lecture earlier on. It took me 35 mins to get from town into Uni due to the horrific roadworks.

Another scorching day with brilliant sunshine in Inverclyde, another day I'm working until 8 o'fuckingclock.

Further to this, no one in work is able to swap shifts with me tomorrow so I'm missing yet another Morton game. I'm sick of this.

Further to this, no one in work is able to swap shifts with me tomorrow so I'm missing yet another Morton game. I'm sick of this.

I've got the same problem on Saturday .... only managed to miss one home game this season, mind, but that was against Dundee as well.