Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Who the hell designs a bath with the plug hole in the middle? Not only is it uncomfortable but every time you move yer ass it knocks the plug and lets the water out.

You are, of course, obliged to shout 'Woo hoo!' in a high pitched voice every time you dislodge it with your arse.

When you are a courteous driver and let someone into your lane in a traffic jam.

They then proceed to read / apply make up / talk on the phone and leave a mile gap between them and the car in front allowing every other fucker to get in front of you!!mad.gif

I tried replying to the post about logic gates, but it failed for some reason, no idea why. Anyway...

I actually quite liked logic gates when I did Tech. Studies at school. I got the hang of them pretty easily, although the NAND equivalents did throw me off a bit!

My own PTTGOYN - I can't get focused on revision just now and my first exam is a week tomorrow.

Edited by Michael W

I tried replying to the post about logic gates, but it failed for some reason, no idea why. Anyway...

I actually quite liked logic gates when I did Tech. Studies at school. I got the hang of them pretty easily, although the NAND equivalents did throw me off a bit!

My own PTTGOYN - I can't get focused on revision just now and my first exam is a week tomorrow.

I actually dont mind them either, but the binary code on this one has a different sequence leaving it very difficult for me to the second digit of my seven segment display to function. Not to mention that i have actually picked up this guys work up with little to nothing left to aid myself, and only covered the jist of logic gates in college.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

When you get a funny email with sound but its doesn't warn you about sound. To make things worse its a slide show of funny photos. So you when you are in a panic about stupid music going off in the work place you then get flustered and start pressing "enter" til you go the whole way through the slide show.

Watching Deal or No Deal. Guy declined £38,000 at "five box", and left with £100. How fucking stupid is that?!

That's what you get for being a greedy b*****d.

I love it when that happens, usually followed by them coming away with crap like "You're only here once" and "I came to play the game", in the vain attempt to justify their greed.