Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I really do not like being punted to the aerial car park. I came in late this morning and only found a space by the skin of the teeth...right at the far end of the place. It took me over five minutes from there to walk to my walk. It sounds like i'm probably moaning about nothing, but when you've been parking at your work's doorstep for so long, the change of scenary was less than impressive.

People who insist on sitting in the seat opposite or beside you on the train when you are the only two people in the carriage. Strange.

Oh, and that woman in the Halifax advert who is the radio DJ and plays the keyboard along with that stupid jingle. She makes my blood boil for some reason.

The girl from the "ISA, ISA, baby" Halifax advert is the most irritating person on TV. Every time she starts bobbing her head I just want to reach inside the screen and pull out her appendix, or something equally as painful.

While we are on the subject of adverts, doesn't the Just For Men adverts make you want to put your foot through the TV?

"Darling, I think I'm going to need... more ties!"

Fair enough mate, you got a job. At least you will be able to pay for the years of Counselling that your daughter is going to need as a result of you porking her on a nightly basis. I mean, there is closeness with your kid, and then there is closeness.

While we are on the subject of adverts, doesn't the Just For Men adverts make you want to put your foot through the TV?

"Darling, I think I'm going to need... more ties!"

Fair enough mate, you got a job. At least you will be able to pay for the years of Counselling that your daughter is going to need as a result of you porking her on a nightly basis. I mean, there is closeness with your kid, and then there is closeness.

All of the dubbed ones are dreadful. If you're too cheap to make separate adverts for us and the Merkins, then just leave the voices alone. We won't think any less of you if they've got American accents. At least then they don't look like they're in a 70s martial arts flick.

"Have you smelt this chair?"

Eh? Have you smelt this glue, Mum? Because it fucking sounds like it, you lunatic.

Edited by Dunc

Falling ill for a reason you're oblivious too. I've been feeling like shite all day and was as white as a ghost on the bus home from college. No idea what's up. :(

I too am feeling a wee bit under the weather. Probably not helped with the beer that I had at lunchtime, but I still feel rotten.

All of the dubbed ones are dreadful. If you're too cheap to make separate adverts for us and the Merkins, then just leave the voices alone. We won't think any less of you if they've got American accents. At least then they don't look like they're in a 70s martial arts flick.

The Febreeze one is the worst, purely because the lines it aren't actually made any worse by the dubbing, because they're already as bad as they can possibly be.

Eh? Have you smelt this glue, Mum? Because it fucking sounds like it, you lunatic.

The Chupa Chups ones were always the worst from what I remember.

All of the dubbed ones are dreadful. If you're too cheap to make separate adverts for us and the Merkins, then just leave the voices alone. We won't think any less of you if they've got American accents.

Except me. I will.

Eh...I might be getting auld and that, but is it not more the stumbling up to your door pished, reaching into your pouch for keys,overbalancing and plunging five storeys?

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. The kebabs, not so much.

Yeah, my comment was meant to be sarcastic, chaps. ;)

Really? I'd honestly just rather have the American accents, it's not like every TV show isn't full of them.

It's much better than "'Ey up our Tina, 'ave you tried this 'ere new cleaning product, it's 'reet good." while some black wifey from Chicago waves a bottle of bleach at her pal.

No, I just mean I think less of Americans than I do normal people.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/output/2010/04/28/newsstory14960079t0.asp

This story has given me the shakes. I know the boy, Sid, who's getting sent down for it. He was in the year above me at school, and I used to see him every single day up until a few weeks ago. It's to scary to think what he's done.

Badly strained thumb and tissue damage. No it's not the latest bands to play on Zane Lowe's show. It's the result of closing my passenger door on my car.

Really sore the now.

Special mention to the Triage nurse in the Minor Injuries Unit at Falkirk Royal. Very pleasant and helpful.

Wow! Fresh!

Badly strained thumb and tissue damage. No it's not the latest bands to play on Zane Lowe's show. It's the result of closing my passenger door on my car.

Really sore the now.

Special mention to the Triage nurse in the Minor Injuries Unit at Falkirk Royal. Very pleasant and helpful.

Aye, but did you get a hand shandy?

Really sore the now.

Must be a very unusual hospital if that's the case.