Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

ohmy.gif There isn't?!?! Aww bollox!sad.gif

I guess you'll just ahve to do soem work then, you lazy, workshy b*****d. tongue.gif

And before anyone responds with, "You must be workshy too if you're posting on P&B", I'm self-employed so I can fanny about all day if I want just so long as I do enough work to get paid. biggrin.gif

There's no football on the TV today and I've not kicked a football since the fives. Currently, I'm dribbling a tennis ball around various objects dotted around house to keep myself content.

I'm off this Saturday then after that I'm working 13 days in a row. Annoying enough in itself, even more annoying is that on Saturday there's going to be several thousand of the fucking Orange Order marching through Greenock, so half the town's going to closed off and I'll probably be bolted up in the house hoping the bigoted c***s aren't on the rampage chucking bricks through everyones' windows.

I'm off this Saturday then after that I'm working 13 days in a row. Annoying enough in itself, even more annoying is that on Saturday there's going to be several thousand of the fucking Orange Order marching through Greenock, so half the town's going to closed off and I'll probably be bolted up in the house hoping the bigoted c***s aren't on the rampage chucking bricks through everyones' windows.

And it's Fair Weekend too ffs :(

My nose is completely fucked and the lazy b*****ds at A+E wont do anything. So now I have to make an appointment with my doctor which means waiting two weeks then waiting another six weeks or something until it gets fixed. mad.gif

My nose is completely fucked and the lazy b*****ds at A+E wont do anything. So now I have to make an appointment with my doctor which means waiting two weeks then waiting another six weeks or something until it gets fixed. mad.gif

A&E = Accident & Emergency.