Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Ad Lib - Fireman Sam is on Cartoonito at 11:00am.

My kids watch it but I try and entice them with Dora the Explorer which is on Nick Jnr at the same time as I can't stand that nippy ginger c**t, Price.

I wish Sam just deafied him when he glued his hand to his bedroom door after trying to do an airfix and somehow managed to set the bedroom on fire.

Ad Lib - Fireman Sam is on Cartoonito at 11:00am.

My kids watch it but I try and entice them with Dora the Explorer which is on Nick Jnr at the same time as I can't stand that nippy ginger c**t, Price.

I wish Sam just deafied him when he glued his hand to his bedroom door after trying to do an airfix and somehow managed to set the bedroom on fire.

Is it the original Fireman Sam stuff with proper stop-motion animation or the daft new series where they've MOVED Pontypandy from the Welsh Valleys to by the bloody seaside?

I'm honestly absolutely gutted with how they've raped and pillaged the production methods and story-line originality of the stuff I used to watch as a nipper. CGI has, IMO, wrecked television for toddlers and young children.

Is it the original Fireman Sam stuff with proper stop-motion animation or the daft new series where they've MOVED Pontypandy from the Welsh Valleys to by the bloody seaside?

I'm honestly absolutely gutted with how they've raped and pillaged the production methods and story-line originality of the stuff I used to watch as a nipper. CGI has, IMO, wrecked television for toddlers and young children.

You occasionally get the old episodes but most of the time it's the new stuff that you get.

I wish they'd start showing Thundercats again, that'd be alright.

You occasionally get the old episodes but most of the time it's the new stuff that you get.

I wish they'd start showing Thundercats again, that'd be alright.

You know, the animation in that wasn't all to great.

For really decent and consistent* animation in the 80s you want M.A.S.K or the Galaxy Rangers.

*Transformers used two seperate studios to do the work, one of which was very good the other was utterly abysmal.

People that answer questions with a question!!

Boils my p*ss!! mad.gif

Really? Why? :ph34r:

Anyway my pttgotn is not having replacement blades for my razor. Had to use an old Bic Suicidal. Fucking ARRGGHHHH

People that answer questions with a question!!

Boils my p*ss!! mad.gif

When you are old enough to get a job you'll experience this more and more. It's usually justified, though: often it's a reaction to not being given enough information to answer the original question. It's best to make your original query as detailed as possible.

I'm trying to buy tickets for We Were Promised Jetpacks in Edinburgh next month but the websites not letting me complete the order. I fear it may be sold out :(

Certain band names. Pigeon Detectives? How fucking wacky! <_<