Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

If you only have two inches in your other hand then you will have to think of other ways of pleasing women.....

I think the only way those two wee gonks could please a woman is by doing their homework for them.

Guest The Phoenix

If you only have two inches in your other hand then you will have to think of other ways of pleasing women.....

If he can't bore them with his tadger, I'm sure his endless supply of useless information will succeed.

Was in Morrisons earlier and was at the self service checkout and had a couple of bottles of Furstenberg and needed a member of staff to confirm my age. I was standing waiting and the guy there was running around like a blue arse fly trying to do everything, it was really busy and there was loads of schoolkids in, I'd been waiting for a few minutes and a woman came onto the till next to me with a bottle of wine and starting whining excuse me because she had been waiting a whole ten seconds. dry.gif

f**k off to Asda then, its people like you guys that are making us run out of bags we your panicing buying. Gurantee you spent more than what you would on shopping today. Some stores are still not getting some deliviries in and alot of consumble stuff (like carrier bags and paper for tesco) come from a different company and so far we have had to borrow else where

Who the f**k said anything about panic buying ya daft c**t?

It was a weekly shop including one loaf and one 2 pint catron of milk.

Also fyi,it wasn't any more than our normal weekly shop,in fact it was less.

If Tesco wanted to offer their custmers a decent service,they'd be making c***s like you carry our fucking messages out to the car for ustongue.gif

f**k off to Asda then, its people like you guys that are making us run out of bags we your panicing buying. Gurantee you spent more than what you would on shopping today. Some stores are still not getting some deliviries in and alot of consumble stuff (like carrier bags and paper for tesco) come from a different company and so far we have had to borrow else where

Fucking hell, man! If that's how Tesco customers are treated I'm glad I shop at ASDA.

Guest The Phoenix

Fucking hell, man! If that's how Tesco customers are treated I'm glad I shop at ASDA.

It gets better, Tesco have self service checkouts so you can abuse yourself.

laugh.gif this is tragic. people should be able to buy what they want, they're the ones that keep you in a job, mind.