Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

vikingTONs outburst of rage was amusing nonetheless.

Poor judge of tone, IMO.

Aye. Just wouldn't be vikingTon if he didn't snap up any sort of opportunity to make out that he is intelligent.

^^^ University of Life, No Honours

It depends on how many Highers you're doing IMO. I'm doing 3 this year, and I'm finding that the workload isn't that stressful.

My mate is doing 5 highers this year, and he needs 5 A's in his first sitting to do Medicine. He's stressed out his nut.

Got really stoned last night so felt like shite today, was baby sitting for nieces aged 2 and 4 and they would not shut up, let down for £190 by Swansea. Misery was compounded after Aberdeen's feeble result

My mate is doing 5 highers this year, and he needs 5 A's in his first sitting to do Medicine. He's stressed out his nut.

To be honest if he's even remotely concerned that he won't get 5 A's then medicine is almost certainly not for him.

To be honest if he's even remotely concerned that he won't get 5 A's then medicine is almost certainly not for him.

That's a bit harsh, it's more than understandable that he's under pressure to get 5 As in his first set of highers.

Exam pressure almost always comes down to how important you perceived them to be. I was probably more comfortable ahead of my Advanced Highers knowing that they would have no effect on whether or not I would be able to go to my preferred Uni and course than my Highers (I remember being quite anxious about Higher English as it was always difficult to tell how well you'd done in English and I was really keen to make sure I got an A) even though Highers per se were significantly easier in terms of content, the expected level of independent learning, and the quality of analysis anticipated.

Uni exams are massively unpredictable though. I can honestly say that one of the most difficult exam papers I've taken was Criminal Law and Evidence (a 1st year course) which I took in 3rd year owing to the joint-honours programme. It was much harder work and more demanding than several of the 2nd year courses of supposed similar difficulty and more testing than some of my honours stuff thus far.

Uni exams are massively unpredictable though. I can honestly say that one of the most difficult exam papers I've taken was Criminal Law and Evidence (a 1st year course) which I took in 3rd year owing to the joint-honours programme. It was much harder work and more demanding than several of the 2nd year courses of supposed similar difficulty and more testing than some of my honours stuff thus far.

My entire fourth year at Uni was considerably easier and less stressful than third year.

Intelligent and witty! :babe2

It comes with the experience of skooshing through every so-called challenge placed in front of me. A feeling University of Lifers will never know, and are understandably bitter about.

It comes with the experience of skooshing through every so-called challenge placed in front of me. A feeling University of Lifers will never know, and are understandably bitter about.

I challenge you to break your VL

I challenge you to find some patter that hasn't been hopelessly redundant for years. That extends to all the University of Lifers, come to think of it.

The only things that are redundant here are your knob and bollocks my friend.

The only things that are redundant here are your knob and bollocks my friend.

Swing and a miss.

Luckily despite failing the assignment, you're still well positioned to get a place at the fabled University of Life. Or Caley.

Edited by vikingTON

While we're on easy school years, let's not forget 6th year. What a glorious, glorious year that was.

Indeed, I spent most of 6th year sleeping in the common room or library, god knows how I wasn't thrown out, they chucked out half my year for less that the fannying about we were doing.

Aye. Just wouldn't be vikingTon if he didn't snap up any sort of opportunity to make out that he is intelligent.

^^^ University of Life, No Honours

Better to be a man of the world as "think" your a man of the world.