Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That would be me. I have a ridiculous phobia of wasps. :( I know I look like a fanny but it's just a reflex action. Can't help it :(

They're more scared of you, than you are of them!

Edit: Shite typo (I'll not use the broken finger as an excuse, it was just shite and I didn't even notice it until a day later!)

Edited by Raidernation

On the way home and I was standing at a junction waiting to cross as there was a car coming and I thought he/she was going to go straight and go past the bit of the road I wanted to cross, but they turned left at the junction and I was left standing looking like an idiot. Do people not understand how indicators work?

<_<

Edited by IainMorton

I've been asked to work tomorrow. Which is a bit annoying, I had planned on watching Andy Murray play. Ohh well I need the cash and I don't have to leave until 4.55 to get there.

136.9p for a litre of petrol. What the fuck?

According to the news over the last couple if days, the price of fuel is being investigated by the regulators.

The buying price has dropped but the forecourts are still charging the same.

I agree tho, it's a ridiculous price.

That Enterprise advert. "Just look for the aluminium sign!" - who would actually speak like that, no matter how you pronounce aluminium?

And the way he says "it's got a 'u' in it". So does the American 'aluminum' - it's the extra 'i', NOT the 'u' that makes the difference.

152.9 for deisel :bairn

Be Interesting to see if this enquiry/commission in to fuel prices comes up with anything. At the end of the day the Government makes more out of it in tax and vat the higher it is. If they cut their exorbitant tax rate for a start that would help. They seem to think we should be grateful when they postpone an escalator increase.

But it would be interesting to understand why it goes up very very quickly yet when the price of oils falls it seem to take an age for any reduction to filter through to the pumps. In UK Motorist = Cash Cow.