Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've seen it happen a few times to other people. People driving by manage to squeeze to in just as the car moves away from the pump. The person next in queue ususally lets them leave but the "cutter" goes right up the arse of the departee

So there's a queue and someone drives up the middle of the two queues for a pump and then takes the place of the person waiting to get in? I think I'd end up getting out my car to go nuts if some guy tried to pull that.

So there's a queue and someone drives up the middle of the two queues for a pump and then takes the place of the person waiting to get in? I think I'd end up getting out my car to go nuts if some guy tried to pull that.

Yeah, it was at the Creiff Road tesco in Perth where the pumps have quite a large gap at either sides of them. It's hard to tell if people are driving past to go to the car wash or trying to nick a pump. And I'd probably just drive into the arse of their car. My car's worth about £300 and video evidence would show them recklessly driving. f**k em

I'm just amazed anyone would be that scummy to do that, and that anyone would be enough of a little bitch to just sit there and accept it.

In massively stereotypical style I'm sure it was a middle aged man driving a BMW who skipped in front of a young girl

There goes another Saturday with no shoutout on the GBX so it looks like I'll need to buy my grampa a birthday card ! :angry:

So you can take next weeks Arches gig and fuckin ram it, Georgie boy !!!! :angry:

^^^^^seething because he never got a mention on George Bowie IMO.

The guy in my office who always speaks in a whisper. I hate it because 1) when he's talking to me I can't hear a word he says and despite my asking him to speak up a bit, he never does and 2) we are a small team and when he talks to others it sounds like a kettle constantly whistling. Just talk at a normal volume!.

Edited by Jambomo

A guy in my works 10 year old daughter just phoned him and asked if she could buy new trainers with her birthday money. He told her she couldn't as she had to use the money to get her new passport!?

This is possibly the tightest thing I have ever heard. Even though it's none of my business, I'm now raging at myself for not pulling him up about it and giving him a good slagging.

A guy in my works 10 year old daughter just phoned him and asked if she could buy new trainers with her birthday money. He told her she couldn't as she had to use the money to get her new passport!?

This is possibly the tightest thing I have ever heard. Even though it's none of my business, I'm now raging at myself for not pulling him up about it and giving him a good slagging.

I'm surprised she got a signal whilst down a chimney TBH.....

The guy in my office who always speaks in a whisper. I hate it because 1) when he's talking to me I can't hear a word he says and despite my asking him to speak up a bit, he never does and 2) we are a small team and when he talks to others it sounds like a kettle constantly whistling. Just talk at a normal volume!.

Write him a letter telling him that unless he speaks at a normal volume from now on you will simply ignore him. If you have a boss/supervisor copy the letter to her/him.

I've also got one of these. He makes everything sound like it's top secret. A lot of the time he thinks it is though (when it's not).

Shh. Stop shouting.

the bbc uk weather maps

why do they feel the need to view the uk from somewhere above northern Spain or the Bay of Biscay and only venture up to mid Wales to view Scotland

almost as if they want to make england look bigger than it is

bbc_weather_saary2005b.jpg

_60536859_weather_dundee_260512.jpg

Edited by Assasinach

Chip on your shoulder forum for that pish.

anglo cock in yer mouth for that reply

Is that not an older image? I remember it being scandalously bad for Scotland but they reduced the angle after a pile of complaints.

aye , it's one of their worst but still stands that one area merits six weather regions and another the same size merits one.