Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Too many people shouting at once?

No, It just uses too much of my brain to think about it. It's a very interesting thought though, if it was possible what would happen to this person. Could they be sane one minute then descend into a whirlpool of schizophrenic personalities the next? Before re-asserting a more sane personality and carrying on with their day

No, because schizophrenia involves inverting into your own personality. You are referring to multiple personality disorder.

No, because schizophrenia involves inverting into your own personality. You are referring to multiple personality disorder.

So it would be possible with this multiple personality disorder? To have an infinite number of personalities within personalties?

Next door neighbours child is running around its garden screaming "neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

my god im tempted to boot its mother in the pie unless she gets it to behave.

I'm going on holiday on the 10th May. My girlfriend is changing from weekly to monthly pay. Next month she gets 2 weeks pay for 4 weeks work. Then on the day we leave for holiday, she gets 4 weeks pay for 7 weeks work. So now she will be down over a months pay at the worst possible time. Fucking ridiculous.

People who are too lazy to clear snow off their cars.

Peering through a wee gap in the windscreen is bad enough, but when it comes flying off their roof onto my windscreen...well, hanging's too good IMHO.