Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm no riding her when she's having a Bloody Mary. It's more a case of Shea pissed I'm away off today and she's got f**k all to do and taking her mood out on everyone

Earn your Red Wings, now is the time, hers is the place.

Alternatively make her feel bad about something, so when her mood inevitably swings to being sad she'll worry you're going to dump her. And she'll do anything you want. Works about 70% of the time

I've become really rubbish at sleeping over the past couple of months or so and it's not pleasant. Last night I got in late and was probably in bed by 3ish (wasn't drinking) and despite feeling totally shattered, could only manage about 6 hours of sleep.

This made me feel nostalgic for my teenage years when I could go to bed and do 12 hours nae problem, waking up during the school holidays to the blazing midday sun just in time for the lunch time edition of Neighbours..

Now I'm lucky if I get more than 6 hours.

c***s who don't use indicators in any way when on a roundabout.

Don't forget folk who block the roundabout for folk just wanting to go straight on.

We get this every morning at the A96 roundabout to Kirkhill when all the traffic leaving town want to take the third exit / go right whilst most of our lane trying to get into town want to go straight on but can't. Creates a needless jam which must add about 5-10 mins to our commute every day.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Guest The Phoenix

Trying to explain to someone what Irn Bru tastes like who have never tried it.

TBF if they'd tried it you probably wouldn't need to explain.

There was a French trainee in my work who had never tried it so I bought him a can out the vending machine because I couldn't explain the taste.

This made me feel nostalgic for my teenage years when I could go to bed and do 12 hours nae problem, waking up during the school holidays to the blazing midday sun just in time for the lunch time edition of Neighbours..

Now I'm lucky if I get more than 6 hours.

I never really liked sleeping in as late as that but I used to easily get 8-9 hours sleep and be a bit pissed off at having to get up when my alarm goes off. Now though I'm always up an hour or two before it.

I brought a bottle back from my last trip to Scotland to let one of my Italian friends try it and she thought it was great but you just can't explain what it is.

She also spilled it on her jeans and I had to pretend it would definitely come out in the wash.

I had this predicament then I was on holiday years ago, I was 15 and key a group of people my age I was hanging about with, the hotel got a delivery of irn bru in and I told the English kids it tasted of ginger hair and Scottishness.