Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm at the airport and it really pisses me off when they call a certain section of a flight, say rows 25-36 then 30 seconds later call the rest of the rows.

The morons at the airport all pile up as soon as the first call goes anyway so what's the point?

So you can laugh at them from the bar.

Potato croquettes are fucking excellent. Away back to your potato waffles you utter prole

Prole? George Orwell would laugh in your face for defending the bread crumbed mashed potato devil that is the potato croquette.

People who allow their children to eat/drink stuff from supermarket shelves whilst they continue their shopping. ie. Before they've paid for it.

I do this. Trust me it is easier on me and the rest of the general public if I do. Kids are the reason behind all that is evil in the world.

I'm not tired, and cannot sleep. Yet I know i'll be knackered when I wake up due to lack of sleep. Why does my body trick me so?

Attempting to write a personal statement for a college application. I'm woeful at writing this sort of things.

I was finishing my graduate CV the other day and couldn't think of a positive thing to say about myself. How these dicks can go on the apprentice etc and blow about how good they are is beyond me. I find it cringeworthy as f**k

People who allow their children to eat/drink stuff from supermarket shelves whilst they continue their shopping. ie. Before they've paid for it.

You should try it, security watch you like a hawk, which is funny. Unless of course it erm gets in the way of erm whatever your doing :ph34r:

I was finishing my graduate CV the other day and couldn't think of a positive thing to say about myself. How these dicks can go on the apprentice etc and blow about how good they are is beyond me. I find it cringeworthy as f**k

Neither can I.

I'm at the airport and it really pisses me off when they call a certain section of a flight, say rows 25-36 then 30 seconds later call the rest of the rows.

The morons at the airport all pile up as soon as the first call goes anyway so what's the point?

Similar to this, when flying the people who are on their feet the second the plane hits the tarmac to get the stuff out the overhead lockers and try and get off the plane first. You're still going to have to wait with everyone for your luggage in the airport you cretin.

On short flights where you only have hand luggage then there is at least a tiny bit of logic to it as it might get you out the airport a few seconds quicker, even then it still annoys me though.

Fred MacAulay - in what way does this guy qualify as a comedian? Anytime I stumble across his shitey show on Radio Scotland I listen in for a few minutes to see if he can so much as raise a smirk.

He never does because he is not a funny man.

Similar to this, when flying the people who are on their feet the second the plane hits the tarmac to get the stuff out the overhead lockers and try and get off the plane first. You're still going to have to wait with everyone for your luggage in the airport you cretin.

On short flights where you only have hand luggage then there is at least a tiny bit of logic to it as it might get you out the airport a few seconds quicker, even then it still annoys me though.

They may have a connecting flight or train. When I'm in a hurry to disembark it's not because I'm eager for an extra five minutes stood around the luggage conveyor but because I need to be somewhere.