Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

A knighthood for Tony Robinson but not Phil Harding! Disgrace. Actually I like Tony Robinson a lot. From Blackadder, to Maid Marian when I was a nipper and of course one of my personal favorites, Time Team.

been ill since Friday, I have so far managed to eat a plate of stovies since Thursday night and even then it took a lot of encouragement to keep down.

fucking boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Arabs are notoriously soft though. I actually asked for the astro surface to be lifted from my local 5s so that I could play on the bare concrete.

Dees are notoriously stupid though....

Edited by Granny Danger

Play football on grass twice a week and on astroturf once and my feet feel fine afterwards.

Play 5 aside once a week and its starting to leave me with big blister on my big toes and sole of my foot. Absolute agony and the pain lasts about a week. Tried changing footwear and bandaging up my feet but still getting blisters. Just purchased a pair of a socks that are designed to help prevent blisters. £10 for a single pair of socks!! If this doesn't work my 5 aside days are over.

Those socks are brilliant but can't really wear them for football as they're only like ankle socks (at least my ones are). I had the same problem as you and found that wearing a pair of thin trainer socks under my football socks stopped it.

Had £30 stolen from me at work. Pretty sure of who it is but I have absolutely no proof.

Have reported it to management who, understandably can't do anything about it. The incident occured in an area without cameras.

Feel pretty stupid to have it occur, but also pretty pissed off someone would steal from a co-worker.

people who wear suits. If it's not mum or dad's funeral then you're a c**t proffesionally or do it as a hobby.

Wearing a collar is not natural . Should check out if you have dog / master issues.

people who wear suits. If it's not mum or dad's funeral then you're a c**t proffesionally or do it as a hobby.

Wearing a collar is not natural . Should check out if you have dog / master issues.

Un-dece and doesn't lift. All round abortion of a person.

bullywee ffs sake, could you not hide it better that the big boys scared the shit out of you so much that you pissed yourself and then started bodybuilding.

try weight training , you'll not have the size , but maybe as strong as you put in.

Had £30 stolen from me at work. Pretty sure of who it is but I have absolutely no proof.

Have reported it to management who, understandably can't do anything about it. The incident occured in an area without cameras.

Feel pretty stupid to have it occur, but also pretty pissed off someone would steal from a co-worker.

Well, if there Are no cameras, pin the c**t up against the wall and have a wee word with him about it.

Shit on his desk.