Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

"How's u"

Hate people who talk in text speak. Remember when my team leader at work went to see Ted at the cinema, the next day we asked her how it was and she said "it was good but there weren't as many lol's as I thought there would be".

Seriously?

People with the inability to use cutlery in the correct manner. It's not a shovel/spear/pencil, it's a fucking fork so treat it like one. Upon witnessing someone holding their knife in the left hand, I want to stab them in the throat

Filled in a Sainsburys application form online, with all these scenario questions etc. Get to the last part of the application to find out that the you need to be over the age of 18(I'm 17) to work in that particular shop. Raging after spending the best part of an hour filling it in is an understatement. :thumbsdown:o

TV continuity announcers who abbreviate the names of programmes.

Examples:

"Next on STV, join Ant and Dec in the jungle for another episode of Celebrity."

"Coming up on Channel 4, Kirsty spots a few nice houses in a new series of Location."

It does my head in when normal people do this, but when professional announcers think it's more appropriate to shorten the proper titles of programmes than to do it properly it's even more annoying.

My girlfriends in a mood because I don't remember doing something her friend has just told her I did, a month or so ago. And is more annoyed I didn't tell her that I done this thing that I never knew I'd done, more than me actually doing the thing I can't remember doing. I had planned a drink ot two with an old friend tomorrow night after work, of course this will now be under threat by this mood. I'm completely baffled as I genuinely can't remember it, yet I remember a lot from the night in question, but for whatever reason her friends word is worth more than mine and I'll likely face this seethe until I've admitted I've done something wrong and tried to make up for it

My girlfriends in a mood because I don't remember doing something her friend has just told her I did, a month or so ago. And is more annoyed I didn't tell her that I done this thing that I never knew I'd done, more than me actually doing the thing I can't remember doing. I had planned a drink ot two with an old friend tomorrow night after work, of course this will now be under threat by this mood. I'm completely baffled as I genuinely can't remember it, yet I remember a lot from the night in question, but for whatever reason her friends word is worth more than mine and I'll likely face this seethe until I've admitted I've done something wrong and tried to make up for it

You're always posting stuff like this, your girlfriend sounds like an absolute psycho.

You're always posting stuff like this, your girlfriend sounds like an absolute psycho.

It's been a while since we fell out to be fair. Can't get my head around this one though, I'm not entirely sure what I'm meant to be doing

TV continuity announcers who abbreviate the names of programmes.

Examples:

"Next on STV, join Ant and Dec in the jungle for another episode of Celebrity."

"Coming up on Channel 4, Kirsty spots a few nice houses in a new series of Location."

It does my head in when normal people do this, but when professional announcers think it's more appropriate to shorten the proper titles of programmes than to do it properly it's even more annoying.

Lying underneath those "cheekie chappie" Geordie personas lies, well, absolutely fcuk all. Two complete talent vacuums who have been very fortunate indeed. How they have managed the longevity they have defeats me.

Edited by Audaces Fortuna Juvat

Stick to your guns. She's got no more right to be an arsehole than anyone else does.

A lie is a lie.