Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

the promotion and bbc coverage of women's football. They're like women tennis players who want the same pay for an inferior product just cos they've a c**t.

Women commentators. They sound like over excited twelve year old boys. but your whiney boy goesn't get paid and 'll shut the f**k up when telt.

the promotion and bbc coverage of women's football. They're like women tennis players who want the same pay for an inferior product just cos they've a c**t.

Women commentators. They sound like over excited twelve year old boys. but your whiney boy goesn't get paid and 'll shut the f**k up when telt.

Does your telly only have one channel?

To be fair, back in the 90s women's tennis was superior to men's. Sampras, Ivanisevic, Krajicek etc Big serving ace, followed by another and another. Barely a rally over 6 strokes. Brutal (imo of course)

To be fair, back in the 90s women's tennis was superior to men's. Sampras, Ivanisevic, Krajicek etc Big serving ace, followed by another and another. Barely a rally over 6 strokes. Brutal (imo of course)

Agreed.

Arseholes who take a full shopping basket or even a fucking trolley into the 15 items or less express checkouts and proceed to hold up the line. Been in Morrisons 5 times in the last 2 weeks and every time some cow or elderly person has been holding it up.

YES. They should be told by the staff who patrol these checkouts to f**k off. Even worse is then folk with a trolley try to fire into the self serve checkouts. Tossers. They should be made to wrestle a horrific mutant who's parents were a duck and a bear

I hate homeless people who say ''Have a nice day'' after you ignore their pleas for small change. Yes, I will have a nice day. Your guilt-tripping attempts won't change this.

Or they're just telling you to have a nice day?

YES. They should be told by the staff who patrol these checkouts to f**k off. Even worse is then folk with a trolley try to fire into the self serve checkouts. Tossers. They should be made to wrestle a horrific mutant who's parents were a duck and a bear

Don't get me started on trolleys in the self service bit. Countless times I have stood there impatiently or in a hurry with a few items while some mother permits her brat(s) to painfully scan through a week's worth of groceries at a snails pace like it's a fucking toy. I've even been close to saying something on a couple of occasions.

Edited by Enigma

The worst people are those that are actually afraid to use the self-scan. Fucking puddle-drinkers.

Agree. I think it's worse though when people refuse to use them out of principle because they are machines. Fools.

Anyway my PTTGOYN is that i tried to fix a stiff button on the laptop the other night, pished, and failed - only managing to rip the button out and now it wont attach back on. Pain in the arse really.

The worst people are those that are actually afraid to use the self-scan. Fucking puddle-drinkers.

I used to point-blank refuse to go near them because everyone kept saying what a pain in the arse they were. Now unless I've got a ridiculous amount of items I always set out to use them. It's easier because you don't have to worry about holding people up when you're packing.

I used to point-blank refuse to go near them because everyone kept saying what a pain in the arse they were. Now unless I've got a ridiculous amount of items I always set out to use them. It's easier because you don't have to worry about holding people up when you're packing.

Always scan your club/nectar/whatever card first. Any multi-buys will register as single items as they go through and give possibly more points. If you scan at the end then the prices will have already been adjusted, the price will be lower and the points less.

Also helps you avoid the woman at the checkout who thinks good customer service is to tell you about her day.

Edut far spooling

Edited by Mark Connolly

In the US most stores bag your stuff for you. They do it badly and waste far too many bags but it means you can play with your phone, check the world wide web for your portfolio / the weather so it's a net win #nasdaq

It's also brutal when there's a massive queue behind you and the yap on the checkout scans your stuff through at snails pace, making observations and comments on every item of your shopping about how good a deal they are or how the checkout yap made a great stew for her, her man & her 3 bairns with the same steak you've bought. All the while you've got other stuff to do, are choking to get home, feel like you've been packing the same bag for 10mins, and feel like a complete c**t as a frustrated queue of folk is now backing up in the aisles!!!

Try flinging some shite at her, that should speed things up.

Try flinging some shite at her, that should speed things up.

Nah it would probably just lead to everyone merrily flinging it at each other before they all collapse in a heaving mass of chuckling shite-people who burst into song and don't finish shopping hours after they intended