Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have a basin because my sink is granite and breaks the dishes if they clunk around as it's massive.

I didn't chose it, was there by previous owners. Also saves on hot water.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, and I'm sure many others have brought it up, but people with trolleys who use the self checkouts should be shot on the spot to stop their clearly defective genetic material being passed on.

The worst are the parents who let their kids do the scanning making it take about 5 times as long as normal.

WHO on the breakfast news today telling us not to over indulge at Christmas. That two mince pies means 40 mins of jogging to burn it off.

Let us eat what we want clowns, it's the first of November and already with this nonsense.

How exactly are they stopping you from eating what you want?

WHO on the breakfast news today telling us not to over indulge at Christmas. That two mince pies means 40 mins of jogging to burn it off.Let us eat what we want clowns, it's the first of November and already with this nonsense.

Fucksake. Christmas Day is the one day where you should just be allowed to eat and drink as much as you like/can.