Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Following on from the "Robbed at the gym" thread I 'd suggest this suspicious character is the look out for a band of thieving foreigners rifling through the lockers. Better keep an eye on your stuff VT.

Either that or he's some sort of perv?

Apart from his sweaty handed voyeuristic gym visits he hits on another valid point.

. (Maybe he should exercise in private ;) )

...students are scum, subhuman scum.

Edited by jagfox144

Two for me:

There's an "Old Falkirk In Pictures" Facebook page that is really good for seeing old photos of the area. But recently it's just become folk posting pictures of their own family sixty years ago. I'm not interested in what Old Jeannie from Fairley Street used to look like whilst doing her washing.

I'm also annoyed at the Tayside and Central location on the BBC website. I don't like being lumped in with Tayside. There's never any news about Falkirk. It's always about schemey Dundee minks being prosecuted for stealing from Gregg's or something like that.

Just re-read my post, I think 17 year olds are legal now aren't they?

Get him pumped philpy.

Correct.

Pretty sure you also (jokingly obviously) called Lembit Opik a beast 2-3 days ago for inappropriate advances towards a girl who was - guess what? - 17 at the time of the alleged incident. While creepy if true, certaintly not a beast.

Two for me:There's an "Old Falkirk In Pictures" Facebook page that is really good for seeing old photos of the area. But recently it's just become folk posting pictures of their own family sixty years ago. I'm not interested in what Old Jeannie from Fairley Street used to look like whilst doing her washing.I'm also annoyed at the Tayside and Central location on the BBC website. I don't like being lumped in with Tayside. There's never any news about Falkirk. It's always about schemey Dundee minks being prosecuted for stealing from Gregg's or something like that.

It's because nobody gives a f**k about Falkirk.

Simple as that really.

'm also annoyed at the Tayside and Central location on the BBC website. I don't like being lumped in with Tayside. There's never any news about Falkirk. It's always about schemey Dundee minks being prosecuted for stealing from Gregg's or something like that.

Falkirk Council have a 'Ten Best Things About Falkirk' page on their website. Sharing that part of the BBC website with Tayside is at number 3.

It's also at no 5 and number 8.

Falkirk Council have a 'Ten Best Things About Falkirk' page on their website. Sharing that part of the BBC website with Tayside is at number 3.

It's also at no 5 and number 8.

It's funny you zhould mention that, because there's also a "people with dreadful patter in Dundee and Angus" page on the Scottish Government's website, and you take the top 5 places.

It's funny you zhould mention that, because there's also a "people with dreadful patter in Dundee and Angus" page on the Scottish Government's website, and you take the top 5 places.

I would love that to be true.

I'm also annoyed at the Tayside and Central location on the BBC website. I don't like being lumped in with Tayside. There's never any news about Falkirk. It's always about schemey Dundee minks being prosecuted for stealing from Gregg's or something like that.

Well perhaps if the good people of Falkirk got up off their arse and started committing some petty crime they'd get more coverage.

Edit - another thing that gets on my nerves is how P&B randomly decides to post my comments in size 18 font.

Edited by Zetterlund

People that need to come to virtually a dead stop before making an easy right turn into another road.

People coming onto the highway from an on ramp that pull out in front of you at about 30mph and make no attempt to speed up and feed in sensibly.

People who tailgate on the highway obviously wanting to go faster, but seem incapable of pulling into an EMPTY outer lane to do so, instead wait until; you pull in (having finished overtaking) then roar off, a good 10mph faster then you were going. Just fucking pull out an pass me you tit!

You can tell I had a bad drive to work today